Register Now
Oblivion Knight

Gaming Goals for 2022

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's nice getting to hear that you have decided to be a game streamer in 2022. What steps have you taken towards that? 

Yeah, that's my target come 2022. I've taken my gaming serious, mastering car racing which is F1, and MGP. I am working to master GT racing game, in order to combine the three in my streaming adventure plus other mission games too that is interesting. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, that's my target come 2022. I've taken my gaming serious, mastering car racing which is F1, and MGP. I am working to master GT racing game, in order to combine the three in my streaming adventure plus other mission games too that is interesting. 

For the likes of us that are too shy to get into game streaming, we are only going to keep enjoying the good work you guys do by making something educative. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

For the likes of us that are too shy to get into game streaming, we are only going to keep enjoying the good work you guys do by making something educative. 

😂, You simply amused me, by saying you're shy. I am shy before, but at some point I see no reason for it, because it will deny me alot in life. I started pushing myself to learn how to speak out and stand bold in public. I'll be going Live into streaming come 2022 unless I secure a better job before I'll dash my ambition off. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm thinking about not adding too many games to the huge backlog that I have already in 2022. But this is only going to be possible if I don't have money buy more games. 

I think that's going to be a good decision on your part since you are already having your backlog so much that you can't play them all in a year even if you don't add any new game. 

On 10/28/2021 at 8:40 PM, Justin11 said:

😂, You simply amused me, by saying you're shy. I am shy before, but at some point I see no reason for it, because it will deny me alot in life. I started pushing myself to learn how to speak out and stand bold in public. I'll be going Live into streaming come 2022 unless I secure a better job before I'll dash my ambition off. 

Well, you can actually be working and still taking part in online streaming from time to time whenever you have the opportunity to do so. 

On 10/29/2021 at 4:19 PM, Boblee said:

I think that's going to be a good decision on your part since you are already having your backlog so much that you can't play them all in a year even if you don't add any new game. 

I know very well that it's a very good decisions based on the fact that it's something that would save me a lot of money and stress of having to worry about which ones to play next. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, you can actually be working and still taking part in online streaming from time to time whenever you have the opportunity to do so. 

Yeah, that's exactly how I'll be going about via streaming. Staying in a very good looking apartment to stream in order to make it look professional. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, that's exactly how I'll be going about via streaming. Staying in a very good looking apartment to stream in order to make it look professional. 

It's the beauty of being a freelancer in a way. As a part time streamer, you can do it with your work and it's not going to be an issue. 

Anything that comes with online gig is simply something that is worth while, simply doing it at your own spare time. Which is the beauty of working online, because you can simply add your reward with your offline reward and it increases the total income weekly, monthly. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's going to cost you a few bucks to set up your streaming service right? Depending on how you wish to start it, I recommend you do it in a small way. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's going to cost you a few bucks to set up your streaming service right? Depending on how you wish to start it, I recommend you do it in a small way. 

You're very correct with that assessment of starting in a small way in order to not feel bad when it didn't go as planned after wasting too much money on the project. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Nope, it wouldn't cost me penny provided I have everything needed to go in. You just need your console, and be on a good looking background that will entice those who gonna watch you stream. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Nope, it wouldn't cost me penny provided I have everything needed to go in. You just need your console, and be on a good looking background that will entice those who gonna watch you stream. 

If that's the case then, I believe that you have already got everything covered then. It's just for you to kick start it as soon as possible.