Register Now
Oblivion Knight

Gaming Goals for 2022

On 11/7/2021 at 5:52 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, 2022 is going to be a huge year for me with my gaming plans and I bet it's going be a blast. 

I just pray that you definitely find favour in 2022 as you've said it, in all ramifications not just to have some set of video games or consoles. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Are there any games that are yet to be released for this year 2021? 

Far cry demo was recently released, who knows the full game can be released this year, we are expecting that. Halo infinite, COD vanguard is still pending, we hope they get released this year if possible. 

On 11/9/2021 at 2:04 AM, Justin11 said:

I just pray that you definitely find favour in 2022 as you've said it, in all ramifications not just to have some set of video games or consoles. 

Yeah, it's something that I'm very much looking forward to with all the games that are proposed to come in the likes of Elden Ring etc. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's something that I'm very much looking forward to with all the games that are proposed to come in the likes of Elden Ring etc. 

Good one, then i look forward to getting back from you when your favourite potential games gets released. 

58 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

My gaming goals are to probably play more video games this year. But with work, idk if I have the time anymore. 

There will always be interference with how we play our games but we will definitely be able to play no matter how small. 

6 hours ago, Kane99 said:

My gaming goals are to probably play more video games this year. But with work, idk if I have the time anymore. 

The commitments will always be there especially when you are working for a company. You don't really own yourself, so you can be busy at anytime. 

On 1/12/2022 at 9:53 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

My preference for games has dramatically changed already for 2022 because I've become obsessed with non racing open world driving games. I plan on broadening my horizons in that genre. 

Which particular non racing open world driving games that you are specifically looking at getting to play this 2022? 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Which particular non racing open world driving games that you are specifically looking at getting to play this 2022? 

So far I've got Mafia, Sleeping Dogs, and Watch Dogs Legion. I want to try some of the older GTA, Saints Row, and Watch Dogs. I'm really enjoying the change of scenery in Sleeping Dogs and the beautiful Hong Kong setting. Once I finish Mafia, I plan on playing Mafia 2 and 3. A lot of these games are remastered for the ps4, but some in the GTA series I might settle for the ps2 and ps3 version. And if I go the way of ps2, then I might as well play True Crime. I've played Godfather, so I might try Godfather 2. There is another fun looking game called Total Overdose I'd like to try. I don't know how many games I'll be able to tackle because open worlds take longer to play. 

6 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

So far I've got Mafia, Sleeping Dogs, and Watch Dogs Legion. I want to try some of the older GTA, Saints Row, and Watch Dogs. I'm really enjoying the change of scenery in Sleeping Dogs and the beautiful Hong Kong setting. Once I finish Mafia, I plan on playing Mafia 2 and 3. A lot of these games are remastered for the ps4, but some in the GTA series I might settle for the ps2 and ps3 version. And if I go the way of ps2, then I might as well play True Crime. I've played Godfather, so I might try Godfather 2. There is another fun looking game called Total Overdose I'd like to try. I don't know how many games I'll be able to tackle because open worlds take longer to play. 

Wow, that's a whole lot of games that you have already planned out as your playing schedule for the year and it's definitely going to take a while for you to nail all of them down. 

6 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I can't really remember the last time that I played Watch Dogs Legion and now that you have mentioned it, it looks like it's high time I played it again. 

On 1/13/2022 at 3:32 AM, Heatman said:

There will always be interference with how we play our games but we will definitely be able to play no matter how small. 

True. I've been getting some gaming in with my work friends. Been playing fortnite a ton with them. 

On 1/13/2022 at 9:12 AM, Boblee said:

The commitments will always be there especially when you are working for a company. You don't really own yourself, so you can be busy at anytime. 

Kinda. I have a set time of work, so I could game before and after work if I wanted to. 

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

True. I've been getting some gaming in with my work friends. Been playing fortnite a ton with them. 

Kinda. I have a set time of work, so I could game before and after work if I wanted to. 

Yeah, that works for me most of the time and also early in the morning before I go out depending on my schedule, I can easily get some game time for 30 minutes or so. 

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah, there is no way I would be busy that I wouldn't still be able to squeeze out time to play at least as little as possible.