Register Now
Head_Hunter

Which video game can you brag about, no one outshines you?

23 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's my kids you're talking about, when it gets to that level, I'll take care of the issue, but for now I'm not thinking about that. 

Alright then, since it's something that you have at the back of your mind, just make it a priority so that makes it more comfortable for you. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Alright then, since it's something that you have at the back of your mind, just make it a priority so that makes it more comfortable for you. 

Yeah, you know children brings happiness, you'll definitely have that mindset and joy to pass the knowledge to them when necessary. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, you know children brings happiness, you'll definitely have that mindset and joy to pass the knowledge to them when necessary. 

We are all living our different lives but with the main purpose of playing with them kids would be teach what's going on to benefit them in the end. 

15 minutes ago, Boblee said:

We are all living our different lives but with the main purpose of playing with them kids would be teach what's going on to benefit them in the end. 

Gaming is an option for me and my family to have fun together, especially me and my children. I am waiting for such time to come to past, definitely it will. 

12 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Gaming is an option for me and my family to have fun together, especially me and my children. I am waiting for such time to come to past, definitely it will. 

The first developer of video games should be well appreciated because he or she gave us something we can never be able to repay. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's my kids you're talking about, when it gets to that level, I'll take care of the issue, but for now I'm not thinking about that. 

It's very important that you take their learning very seriously especially when it's in connection with how they play video games. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Have you taken the time to explore the kind of expression and happiness in the face of these kids whenever they play games.. 

I see the joy my little nephew is having just because I handed my small smart phone to him to enjoy his time playing Rollercoin simulator arcade games. It's a P2E game, I just want him to play with joy and earning me rewards which I'll use to buy him gift when I goes back to his parents after holiday season. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Have you taken the time to explore the kind of expression and happiness in the face of these kids whenever they play games.. 

I see smiles on them whenever they're given the time to experience while new life in gaming. You know, the children don't get enough time to play as they wanted, so, whenever they see an opportunity they grasp it heavily. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's very important that you take their learning very seriously especially when it's in connection with how they play video games. 

Surely when the time comes, I will try my best, since it's my wards, I'll devote my time for them when I am very much chanced to teach them. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Surely when the time comes, I will try my best, since it's my wards, I'll devote my time for them when I am very much chanced to teach them. 

One thing with teaching kids how to play is that you would have to learn how to lose on purpose in order to boost their interest in playing. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

One thing with teaching kids how to play is that you would have to learn how to lose on purpose in order to boost their interest in playing. 

Sure, their is no way I'll be playing with kids that I wouldn't play in a take way. Playing at my best will result in the game being boring to them.