Register Now
Head_Hunter

Which video game can you brag about, no one outshines you?

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, because my mind is always calm when I am taking. I don't play for competition, so, nothing will worry me. 

Yeah it's something that's going to remove all the pressure that comes with gaming for you in such situation of gaming. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah it's something that's going to remove all the pressure that comes with gaming for you in such situation of gaming. 

That's the way I want to continue for a very long time around video games. Playing video games is a thing of blissful, if I rush it it will be deemed surplus to stressful. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's the way I want to continue for a very long time around video games. Playing video games is a thing of blissful, if I rush it it will be deemed surplus to stressful. 

You are a very good fan of Motor GP. I believe that it's something you have gotten so good at to brag about right? 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

You are a very good fan of Motor GP. I believe that it's something you have gotten so good at to brag about right? 

Yeah @Justin11that's true. You seem to be the only one who's into playing Motor GP games here. You should do well at it. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Lol, still, I wouldn't go about bragging about that bro. You've already known me long before now, o don't brag, because their are still others aside VGR who plays motor GP better than me. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah @Justin11that's true. You seem to be the only one who's into playing Motor GP games here. You should do well at it. 

Thanks for the kind gestures. I am doing well on my own end, not to the extent of declaring myself as the best at the game. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, still, I wouldn't go about bragging about that bro. You've already known me long before now, o don't brag, because their are still others aside VGR who plays motor GP better than me. 

Thanks for the kind gestures. I am doing well on my own end, not to the extent of declaring myself as the best at the game. 

Some gamers take pride in what they believe that they are the very best there's been in the game. It's why I had to ask. 

50 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Some gamers take pride in what they believe that they are the very best there's been in the game. It's why I had to ask. 

@Prof elohstaris definitely one of such gamers. I have seen his remarks on being all time great in one tournament he plays. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yes, many gamers are like that bro, I take pride when I'm good playing, but I don't see myself being the best around the video game I love. 

On 3/19/2022 at 8:48 AM, Boblee said:

@Prof elohstaris definitely one of such gamers. I have seen his remarks on being all time great in one tournament he plays. 

Haha, he's really proud of his achievements and accomplishments. It's not really that easy to be successful on such levels. 

Their is a possiblity that if he goes to another tournament, he might not have it the top price next time. Because, others gonna take motivation and play more harder to come out on top in his expense. That's why we can't say we are the best in a particular tournament, even if it favoured us. 

On 3/19/2022 at 8:48 AM, Boblee said:

OMG! Do I brag? I guess I do brag. Smiles. The environment I grow up from, everyone brags about their accomplishments on Gaming so I guess mine is environmental factors. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, he's really proud of his achievements and accomplishments. It's not really that easy to be successful on such levels. 

Not easy bro. Especially when you had haters who try so hard in various ways to pull you down yet you succeeded then I guess you need a little brag so you can breathe well. Lol.

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their is a possiblity that if he goes to another tournament, he might not have it the top price next time. Because, others gonna take motivation and play more harder to come out on top in his expense. That's why we can't say we are the best in a particular tournament, even if it favoured us. 

You may be right, but let me burst your bubble! That's not the only tournaments I actually played. I played other tournaments and I won too but the truth is I focus more on this particular tournament and I got the best out of it. Am I still bragging like this? OMG I didn't mean to. Smiles

1 hour ago, Prof elohstar said:

OMG! Do I brag? I guess I do brag. Smiles. The environment I grow up from, everyone brags about their accomplishments on Gaming so I guess mine is environmental factors. 

Not easy bro. Especially when you had haters who try so hard in various ways to pull you down yet you succeeded then I guess you need a little brag so you can breathe well. Lol.

You may be right, but let me burst your bubble! That's not the only tournaments I actually played. I played other tournaments and I won too but the truth is I focus more on this particular tournament and I got the best out of it. Am I still bragging like this? OMG I didn't mean to. Smiles

I just want to point out that you can add multiple quotes to a single response instead of three separate replies on the same thread. Just click on the "+" icon next the "quote" I have pointed out below to add a quote. Do this for each quote you want to add;

quote1.thumb.png.0f71e2068fc1297a68ea972749b2a3a6.png

Once your happy with the selected quotes, use the icon that should appear in the lower-right corner to add them to a post:

quote2.png.ec5473abc71e03dfdb5b067b630ff769.png

Edited by Shagger