Register Now
Head_Hunter

Which video game can you brag about, no one outshines you?

4 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

OMG! Do I brag? I guess I do brag. Smiles. The environment I grow up from, everyone brags about their accomplishments on Gaming so I guess mine is environmental factors. 

There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing that as long as you have something to back up your bragging always. 

7 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

You may be right, but let me burst your bubble! That's not the only tournaments I actually played. I played other tournaments and I won too but the truth is I focus more on this particular tournament and I got the best out of it. Am I still bragging like this? OMG I didn't mean to. Smiles

xD, you aren't bragging, you've shown through your information that you've been a winner in most gaming competitions you've been to. Can you share some of your honours like awards which you've won as a gamer here? 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

At times mistakes makes me to post differently without acknowledging the fact I have to quote other posts. 

Congrats to @Prof elohstarelohstar for keeping it atop with lots competition success. 

Mistakes are meant to happen in some instances. @Prof elohstar must have done pretty well in those competitions and you know it is never easy to beat some of these best.

Usually it's the easiest couple of modes for me, but it depends on my mood and how the game manages difficulties. Some games just throw bigger mobs at you without actually making it any harder, and that gets tired fast for me. Games that implement a high-risk-high-reward system, like giving more EXP and more/better loot on tougher modes are more my jam. Ultimately, once the game stops being fun, it's either time to ease up or take a break.

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

At times mistakes makes me to post differently without acknowledging the fact I have to quote other posts. 

Congrats to @Prof elohstarelohstar for keeping it atop with lots competition success. 

Competition is always very challenging when there are lot of capable contestants. If you win, then you are on top of your game. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Competition is always very challenging when there are lot of capable contestants. If you win, then you are on top of your game. 

I know such kind of showpiece will always be intense. You really showed enough class that's why you were able to come out on top. I've been to contest once in my life, I didn't make it through. Others are within my neighborhood with friends, which we keep the fun together. I've won that one before, lost many times too, due to the involvement of more stronger mates, xD. 

On 3/20/2022 at 6:32 PM, Prof elohstar said:

OMG! Do I brag? I guess I do brag. Smiles. The environment I grow up from, everyone brags about their accomplishments on Gaming so I guess mine is environmental factors. 

There nothing wrong with your bragging in my opinion. It's the boobs that I couldn't stop looking at. 

On 3/21/2022 at 2:16 PM, Boblee said:

Oh this is how quote looks like! Am just trying it for the first time. Cool though. Thanks you all for your opinion. @Heatman seriously? You're really funny.

On 3/21/2022 at 2:16 PM, Boblee said:

There is always a difference when you win against a couple of newbies in a competition than when you beat some top players in the game. Bragging is sure.

2 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

There is always a difference when you win against a couple of newbies in a competition than when you beat some top players in the game. Bragging is sure.

Some gamers really take joy in doing that and I can't blame them too much for basking in their moment of glory. 

6 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Newbies will always be a walk over as far as I'm concerned in any kind of tournaments unless it's one that's got a proper coaching. 

Apart from Motor GP, F1, GTA 1, 2,3 and S.A I don't think their is options I can play with much expertise. I am not bragging that I can play better, but I can play them better than other games I've played so far.  

Edited by Justin11

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Newbies will always be a walk over as far as I'm concerned in any kind of tournaments unless it's one that's got a proper coaching. 

Like you said, some newbies got well drilled by the best in some of those games. This is what they bring to the table when it comes to play these type of tournament.