Register Now
Head_Hunter

Which video game can you brag about, no one outshines you?

In terms of my friends and some random people online, I would have to go with FIFA. I'm pretty good and usually near the top of the divisions in Ultimate Team. So I can easily do well against my friends and online. Saying that, I am not a pro-gamer so there are definitely still a lot of people that would beat me (people that I don't know)

Just now, Darth said:

In terms of my friends and some random people online, I would have to go with FIFA. I'm pretty good and usually near the top of the divisions in Ultimate Team. So I can easily do well against my friends and online. Saying that, I am not a pro-gamer so there are definitely still a lot of people that would beat me (people that I don't know)

Ever since I dropped playing FIFA games, I don't count any of my achievements in it as anything even though I know that it's always going to be there. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

Ever since I dropped playing FIFA games, I don't count any of my achievements in it as anything even though I know that it's always going to be there. 

It's really a shame that that EA had to push you so bad that you had to quit playing the game and I can see very well that you loved the game. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's really a shame that that EA had to push you so bad that you had to quit playing the game and I can see very well that you loved the game. 

Yeah, that's a fact. I love the game so much and I'm very sure that I still love it but can't throw away my money again on it. 

On 3/13/2022 at 9:55 AM, Heatman said:

How many title do you have in NGL? I think that someone have taken that mantle from you by now. 

I'm not sure but it's between 6 and 7 NGL trophies. If someone have taken that mantle then i might come back to fight for it again.

15 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I'm not sure but it's between 6 and 7 NGL trophies. If someone have taken that mantle then i might come back to fight for it again.

I think that someone have 8 or 9 NGL trophies already. Let me confirm and get back to you. 

17 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

You must have been that really good at the time playing the game for you to have 7 tournament trophies. It's not an easy feat. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

You must have been that really good at the time playing the game for you to have 7 tournament trophies. It's not an easy feat. 

You can say that again bro. It wasn't easy. I had a stubborn rival then but because I was too strong for him was the reason he retired. He had 5 NGL trophy's.

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I don't put myself in the frame of competition, I just play to have full satisfaction and nothing much. 

At least in playing your video games in that manner, there really wouldn't be any side added pressure for you whenever you play. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

At least in playing your video games in that manner, there really wouldn't be any side added pressure for you whenever you play. 

Yes, because my mind is always calm when I am taking. I don't play for competition, so, nothing will worry me.