Register Now
StaceyPowers

What deals are you hoping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

On 11/6/2021 at 5:33 PM, Justin11 said:

Lol, go to jumia and check one there, if it's time for their black Friday, because they offer such at times. You might be lucky PS5 is on stock with such discounted price tag 😅.

If they (Jumia) can deliver to Singapore 🇸🇬 and the delivery 🚚 fee wouldn't be too high, I might buy from them. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

If they (Jumia) can deliver to Singapore 🇸🇬 and the delivery 🚚 fee wouldn't be too high, I might buy from them. 

Are you living in Singapore? If you're living there, I don't think Jumia run international delivery to that country. You can check around their official website to see if such option is there. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Are you living in Singapore? If you're living there, I don't think Jumia run international delivery to that country. You can check around their official website to see if such option is there. 

Yeah, it's my location currently although it may change anytime but not yet. It's why I'm skeptical about Jumia delivery. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's my location currently although it may change anytime but not yet. It's why I'm skeptical about Jumia delivery. 

You shouldn't bother to shop at Jumia if you're living in Singapore. Singapore is far from jumia base, and shipment gonna be hard. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never heard of any blackfriday discounted prices for Amazon products. Ever since I've known Amazon I never heard of anything like that. 

You haven't really looked well and followed Amazon well to participate in their black Fridays offers. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/extras/indybest/black-friday/amazon-black-friday-deals-2021-b1900782.html

On 11/17/2021 at 11:33 AM, Heatman said:

You haven't really looked well and followed Amazon well to participate in their black Fridays offers. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/extras/indybest/black-friday/amazon-black-friday-deals-2021-b1900782.html

I was actually shocked hearing that someone is saying that Amazon doesn't do any Black Friday deals because I believe that most online selling platform offers Black Friday deals to their customers.

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I was actually shocked hearing that someone is saying that Amazon doesn't do any Black Friday deals because I believe that most online selling platform offers Black Friday deals to their customers.

I have actually took advantage of at least 3 Black Friday deals from Amazon and they were all worth it. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have actually took advantage of at least 3 Black Friday deals from Amazon and they were all worth it. 

Personally, I don't really look to Black Friday's to get what I need from any online store as long as I have the money to pay for it at the spot. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I don't really look to Black Friday's to get what I need from any online store as long as I have the money to pay for it at the spot. 

I think that most times they (Amazon) do offer their products at discounted prices. You don't really need to wait for Black Friday's deals to buy.