Register Now
Justin11

Do you play video games together with your children/relatives?

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's a very normal thing to play games with a lot of people who are your relatives. I'm going to play with lots of them this Xmas 🎄. 

Xmas and new year are great time we spend time with our families, friends well wishers more, and playing video games together with them is interesting. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Xmas and new year are great time we spend time with our families, friends well wishers more, and playing video games together with them is interesting. 

Personally, when I play with kids, it's just for fun because they can't really upgrade my play. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, when I play with kids, it's just for fun because they can't really upgrade my play. 

For sure, they'll derail your spirit of the game due to their experience being low and ability to play as well. If I want fun and not serious challenge, I can simply play with my little nephew or niece, to coach them. 

On 11/4/2021 at 12:23 AM, Justin11 said:

It's always entertaining to play video games with friends and family, that's where the amusement lies mostly. If you're a father or a mother do you make-out time to share 'video games with your wards or share with your relatives during leisure time? 

I play with my brother and niece most of the time and a few of my coworkers that visit my home once in a while. It's fun playing with them. 

29 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I play with my brother and niece most of the time and a few of my coworkers that visit my home once in a while. It's fun playing with them. 

Its cool that your coworkers visit your home once in a while to have the beautiful moment playing video games with you. I believe they give you hard time during offline two players challenge? 

On 11/10/2021 at 11:34 AM, Justin11 said:

That's great to hear about the playing time you had with your mother in the past, and the playing with your husband too. I guess you are still playing with both of them till date? 

With my husband, yes. Not so much with my mom as they live an hour away now. But I do make sure we see them monthly & we play board games or just chitchat. Who do you play games with?

On 11/16/2021 at 1:48 PM, Justin11 said:

Its cool that your coworkers visit your home once in a while to have the beautiful moment playing video games with you. I believe they give you hard time during offline two players challenge? 

Yeah, it's something of a nice feeling because I don't make friends that easily especially with outsiders but those guys are awesome dudes. 

On 11/17/2021 at 5:09 PM, ZandraJoi said:

With my husband, yes. Not so much with my mom as they live an hour away now. But I do make sure we see them monthly & we play board games or just chitchat. Who do you play games with?

It's great you make out time to play with your parents once in a month and play your favourite games. As for my own case, I stay away from my parents, I'm a bachelor, I do play with friends, but mostly alone. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's something of a nice feeling because I don't make friends that easily especially with outsiders but those guys are awesome dudes. 

It's pretty nice you found your time enjoyable with your co-workers, who you met at work. Not everyone can be our friends, but the ones privileged to, will be entertained. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It's great you make out time to play with your parents once in a month and play your favourite games. As for my own case, I stay away from my parents, I'm a bachelor, I do play with friends, but mostly alone. 

It's pretty nice you found your time enjoyable with your co-workers, who you met at work. Not everyone can be our friends, but the ones privileged to, will be entertained. 

Seriously, I have had my fair share of bad people who disguised themselves as friends but are wolves in sheep's clothing, so I'm very cautious with who I make friends with. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I have had my fair share of bad people who disguised themselves as friends but are wolves in sheep's clothing, so I'm very cautious with who I make friends with. 

I got your points dear, covid19 pandemic have made me limit my time being around friends. I stay cool, and alone playing the video game in which I love. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I got your points dear, covid19 pandemic have made me limit my time being around friends. I stay cool, and alone playing the video game in which I love. 

Seriously, it's something that's been up and still going for a long time now. There are new cases of increasing infection across Europe especially in Germany.