Register Now
Justin11

Do you play video games together with your children/relatives?

And it wouldn't be inspiring nor motivating playing a video game all alone all the time. Their are times I'll play only me for some days, but when I play it more days I'll simply feel so weird to continue due to lack of drive playing alone again. That's when I'll feel eager to play with my fellow gamer either with my family members, friends or gamers at the game villa. 

Edited by Justin11

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is virtually no harm in playing with your siblings and family members because it is actually going to make you people to link up and bond well together as one.

If I don't play with my family and friends, I wonder if it's with my enemies that I'm going to play with? 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

If I don't play with my family and friends, I wonder if it's with my enemies that I'm going to play with? 

They are already your immediate company keepers and they are always there for you to play and have fun with. 

Not too often, to be honest. But when we do have some family gatherings, I tend to play some games with my younger cousins. FIFA is a favourite especially since I can usually beat them quite easily. I recently tried out Super Smash Bros on their Switch as well although I did struggle a bit since it was the first time I have ever tried it.

7 hours ago, Darth said:

Not too often, to be honest. But when we do have some family gatherings, I tend to play some games with my younger cousins. FIFA is a favourite especially since I can usually beat them quite easily. I recently tried out Super Smash Bros on their Switch as well although I did struggle a bit since it was the first time I have ever tried it.

Just like I have already made all the preparations for my family and friends this Christmas that's few weeks away. It's definitely going to be very memorable time with all of them. 

16 hours ago, Darth said:

FIFA games would be a good fit for gamers who are still interested in playing it unlike my humble self. I would rather do racing games with them then FIFA games. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's simply few days to go with Christmas, sooner I'll make visit to my family house, to stay together with my family members, friends and we'll wishers, my video games and console is following me xD 😅

That's what Christmas is all about. You hang out with your friends and family more and catch fun together to enjoy the festive season. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's what Christmas is all about. You hang out with your friends and family more and catch fun together to enjoy the festive season. 

Yeah, for sure. And such will take place this festive season, I'll be with time and share the happiness around video games and other events as well. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, for sure. And such will take place this festive season, I'll be with time and share the happiness around video games and other events as well. 

I actually have a very big extended family which is why every Christmas is always a very fun that dream because almost all of our family members to get back during the season to catch up.

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Most of my cousins are actually very good when it comes to playing games and they always visit me every now and then which is going to make our stay this Christmas an interesting one.

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Most of my cousins are actually very good when it comes to playing games and they always visit me every now and then which is going to make our stay this Christmas an interesting one.

That's wonderful, your time with your cousins, and other member of your family gonna have a blissful Christmas celebration again this year with video games and others.