Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games that incorporate creating art as the player

Video games are the single most difficult media to create. A frame of a game could be as amazing as any painting, the story as amazing as any book, and a cut scene as amazing as any film. Video game's are art because we find beauty in their existence.

FIFA career mode, I allow us to create or modd our pro the way we want, especially the player career mode. You can still create players on your own and assign them any name, customize each of them to look decent in appearance, use them for your managerial career in FIFA career mode. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

FIFA career mode, I allow us to create or modd our pro the way we want, especially the player career mode. You can still create players on your own and assign them any name, customize each of them to look decent in appearance, use them for your managerial career in FIFA career mode. 

In video games, to me anything that involves your being able to create your own characters in your image is an art itself. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

In video games, to me anything that involves your being able to create your own characters in your image is an art itself. 

Yes, I agree with you. It's never easy to create or mod a character to look decent and send him into the action mode to perform as you've designed em. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, I agree with you. It's never easy to create or mod a character to look decent and send him into the action mode to perform as you've designed em. 

Arts is about creativity and in being creative, you get to put something into a new shape that offers aesthetic phenomenal quality. 

41 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Being creative means, we need to think deep and put such ideas into work and it forms something beautiful. We can simply mod our pro to look very beautiful with the best tools for designs via the game. 

Exactly, why it takes longer and a lot of creativity to create anything that another gamer would appreciate when they see it. 

5 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, why it takes longer and a lot of creativity to create anything that another gamer would appreciate when they see it. 

That's why when I see such beautiful inventory, I do my best to appreciate it. It's never easy to come up with such idea to create a video game or make a virtual pro look eye catching. 

On 11/6/2021 at 8:01 AM, Boblee said:

Arts is about creativity and in being creative, you get to put something into a new shape that offers aesthetic phenomenal quality. 

You said it all buddy. Someone who isn't creative wouldn't go on executing the art exceptionally. It comes with innovative mindset and bringing it into creative job.