Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games that give you positive feedback/encouragement

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Is part of YouTube policy indeed. They simply want a user to confirm his or her age, if it is above the age barrier or not. 

I think the video contains some acts of violence in it and it's why they had to put it in restricted mode. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think the video contains some acts of violence in it and it's why they had to put it in restricted mode. 

Yeah, and again it is restricted for some certain age. Had it been I confirmed my age above 18 years, it wouldn't have been a problem. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Mass Effect Legendary Edition offers good feedback from the good companions you get to play together in carrying out your mission. 

I heard about this companion video game but I never taking it seriously to go and get it. How is your experience so far playing with a companion in the game? 

On 11/14/2021 at 8:53 PM, Justin11 said:

I heard about this companion video game but I never taking it seriously to go and get it. How is your experience so far playing with a companion in the game? 

When you are looking at getting into a fast paced game, then Mass Effect Legendary Edition is what you should go for. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Not all, mass effect legendary edition isn't a racing game at all. It's more like a sci-fi shooting game. The trailer is below posted by @Boblee

Yeah, it's not a racing game, I just watched it's trailer I confirmed it. It's an action RPG, very immersive in nature, entertaining. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Not all, mass effect legendary edition isn't a racing game at all. It's more like a sci-fi shooting game. The trailer is below posted by @Boblee

Don't worry about it, it's not a big getting the trailer for him to understand what or how the game is all about. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Don't worry about it, it's not a big getting the trailer for him to understand what or how the game is all about. 

Thanks mate. You're doing great with the provision of incredible information that is very useful for all of us here. Good job!!