Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is difficulty in games ever an accessibility issue? If so, when?

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's something that I know very well first hand because I was well humiliated when I was still a teenager when I entered a dance competition. 

Haha, that would have left a lasting impression on you because your peer group is definitely going to kill you with mocking you. 

Among my peers, I am one of the favourite and experienced gamer via FIFA series. I took my time to master the gameplay, playing it faster and downing my AI opponents and human opponents too. But it doesn't mean I'm the best in the game. I mastered it to enable me defeat my friends and avoid mockery from them, which is painful. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Among my peers, I am one of the favourite and experienced gamer via FIFA series. I took my time to master the gameplay, playing it faster and downing my AI opponents and human opponents too. But it doesn't mean I'm the best in the game. I mastered it to enable me defeat my friends and avoid mockery from them, which is painful. 

It shows well why you are a big fan of FIFA game because of the time you have invested in the game and gotten so good with it even with the bugs. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

It shows well why you are a big fan of FIFA game because of the time you have invested in the game and gotten so good with it even with the bugs. 

The bugs in Fallout 76 isn't something that I really fancy at all because of how it keeps getting my gameplay messed up. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

The bugs in Fallout 76 isn't something that I really fancy at all because of how it keeps getting my gameplay messed up. 

The bugs in Fallout 76 aren't that chocking on the game by making it unplayable. It's why there isn't much fuss about it. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

The bugs in Fallout 76 aren't that chocking on the game by making it unplayable. It's why there isn't much fuss about it. 

Are you very sure about that because with over 1000 bugs in Fallout 76, that's definitely way too much in my opinion. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Are you very sure about that because with over 1000 bugs in Fallout 76, that's definitely way too much in my opinion. 

Yeah, the bugs were there in the game because they were very obvious but they never made the game unplayable. 

On 12/7/2021 at 10:03 AM, Boblee said:

I can't brand myself with big fan of FIFA games, because their are lots of other gamers outside that is simply addicted to the game than i do. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, the bugs were there in the game because they were very obvious but they never made the game unplayable. 

Seriously, for them to have let 1000 bugs in just one game, what in the name of sweet Jesus are they thinking of? 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, for them to have let 1000 bugs in just one game, what in the name of sweet Jesus are they thinking of? 

They are thinking about the money they are going to make from the game and not the bugs that need to be fixed. 

On 11/9/2021 at 3:00 AM, Justin11 said:

When I'm playing games, I have the option to set it the way I want the difficulty to be. But since I want the game to be competitive enough, I drop it to the default difficulty level. 

It's all about how a gamer wants to play that is built from how the game was developed to be. If it's set to be that difficult, it's accessibility will be hard too.