Register Now
PGen98

Do You Think it's Right For People Who Pre-order or Have Connections to Get Early Access Time With Games?

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, I wouldn't judge from what I don't know much about. EA aren't same with Ubisoft when it comes to video game making. They all have business brand, they are working with. 

Their usage of microtransactions is actually the same thing which begs the question if they copy each other with that policy? 

Quite frankly the playing favorites by gaming companies repulses me. It makes me feel like a second class citizen. When so called influencers get weeks early access to games. It is their way of controlling the narrative, as long as the influencer has good things to say they get early and privileged access. If anything this practice makes me less interested in games.

1 minute ago, m76 said:

Quite frankly the playing favorites by gaming companies repulses me. It makes me feel like a second class citizen. When so called influencers get weeks early access to games. It is their way of controlling the narrative, as long as the influencer has good things to say they get early and privileged access. If anything this practice makes me less interested in games.

I know very well that a lot of gamers who aren't into game's pre orders don't really fancy how these companies handle it but you can't really blame them savvy!! 

39 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Their usage of microtransactions is actually the same thing which begs the question if they copy each other with that policy? 

They learn from each other, and copy from each other too. That's why you're seeing those two gaming company copying or acting similarly to each other. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

They learn from each other, and copy from each other too. That's why you're seeing those two gaming company copying or acting similarly to each other. 

If it's a good thing that they are learning from each other and copying good policies then it's something that can be justified on like copying something that is only going to be a huge detriment to gamers.

16 minutes ago, Boblee said:

If it's a good thing that they are learning from each other and copying good policies then it's something that can be justified on like copying something that is only going to be a huge detriment to gamers.

It's good to copy good policies and not good enough copying something detrimental and ruin to their video game progress, like the micro-transactions via online game. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's good to copy good policies and not good enough copying something detrimental and ruin to their video game progress, like the micro-transactions via online game. 

Seriously, that's the bad part of what most of these videos games companies are doing that's really frustrating. They will never copy good practices but the bad ones.

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, that's the bad part of what most of these videos games companies are doing that's really frustrating. They will never copy good practices but the bad ones.

Laughs, that's what most of them are practically into. They are simply for the money, they don't even care how you feel, provided the fanboys are making them earn huge dividends from their micro-transaction policy. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Laughs, that's what most of them are practically into. They are simply for the money, they don't even care how you feel, provided the fanboys are making them earn huge dividends from their micro-transaction policy. 

It is not really a laughing matter because these guys have been so frustrating to the point of paranoia with how they handle a lot of things that is associated with their business activities when it comes to what gamers want and what they're supposed to do and actually doing. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

It is not really a laughing matter because these guys have been so frustrating to the point of paranoia with how they handle a lot of things that is associated with their business activities when it comes to what gamers want and what they're supposed to do and actually doing. 

They don't really care and that's the cold truth. And if you look at it very closely, there's nothing much we could do about it but decline buying the games but some gamers would always buy it. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

They don't really care and that's the cold truth. And if you look at it very closely, there's nothing much we could do about it but decline buying the games but some gamers would always buy it. 

Gamers are actually part of the biggest problem that we are facing today because with a lot of crap games that these companies make for us that we can actually turn down are being patronised by some of us which makes a mess of the whole thing.

On 11/22/2021 at 5:03 PM, Heatman said:

What you said is very much ideal, looking at the way the business model of those developers have turned out to be, they aren't interested in making us 'the gamers to have fun playing better games. They simply wants the money, and the fanboys aren't helping as well, because they keep patronizing them. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

What you said is very much ideal, looking at the way the business model of those developers have turned out to be, they aren't interested in making us 'the gamers to have fun playing better games. They simply wants the money, and the fanboys aren't helping as well, because they keep patronizing them. 

It's why the use of micro-transaction in video games keeps getting worse as the day goes by and no one seems to be worried about it or try to find a way to end it. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's why the use of micro-transaction in video games keeps getting worse as the day goes by and no one seems to be worried about it or try to find a way to end it. 

That's a shame, it has made new gen video games boring to play. Since you bought the game with your money, and still spend more money in order to play, that's bizarre.