Register Now
PGen98

Do You Think it's Right For People Who Pre-order or Have Connections to Get Early Access Time With Games?

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some people feel the bugs in FIFA aren't that too much, when it's ruining my gameplay almost all the time I play it, I'm fed up 💯%. 

For someone to make up their mind and bring out their hard earned money to pay for a game in trust that it's going to be good, they should have preferential treatment. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some people feel the bugs in FIFA aren't that too much, when it's ruining my gameplay almost all the time I play it, I'm fed up 💯%. 

xD 😅😅. But the bugs in FIFA wouldn't ruin your game progress, it doesn't make the game of FIFA turning unplayable Midway through. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD 😅😅. But the bugs in FIFA wouldn't ruin your game progress, it doesn't make the game of FIFA turning unplayable Midway through. 

When it's making me lose matches and can't control so many situations it interfere with in the game, how is it not affecting my gameplay? 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

When it's making me lose matches and can't control so many situations it interfere with in the game, how is it not affecting my gameplay? 

That's bizarre in your own case, then you shouldn't continue again. But I never encountered the gameplay bugs becoming to bizarre that it interfers with my match with AI. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's bizarre in your own case, then you shouldn't continue again. But I never encountered the gameplay bugs becoming to bizarre that it interfers with my match with AI. 

I'm not really sure if we are both playing the same game since you don't have bugs that affects your matches in FIFA games. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

What kind of bugs or glitches do you used to experience when you play most of FIFA games that you play? 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

What kind of bugs or glitches do you used to experience when you play most of FIFA games that you play? 

Seriously, I keep wondering the kind of bugs and glitches that he is experiencing in his own gameplay of FIFA because mine is always ruin by it.

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Many kinds of glitches or bugs. Especially the one that hangs after playing for some time, making my progress to stall. That one is the most frustrating one. Another one is inability to get my slide tackles accurately around AI. When I slide close call, it will never get the tackle successful which isn't like that in real life. Players celebration very unrealistic, running through their fellow players, like their body is an Express way. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Many kinds of glitches or bugs. Especially the one that hangs after playing for some time, making my progress to stall. That one is the most frustrating one. Another one is inability to get my slide tackles accurately around AI. When I slide close call, it will never get the tackle successful which isn't like that in real life. Players celebration very unrealistic, running through their fellow players, like their body is an Express way. 

How then do you say that all these bugs or glitches doesn't affect your gameplay of FIFA games because from what you have just narrated, it even kills one's play. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

How then do you say that all these bugs or glitches doesn't affect your gameplay of FIFA games because from what you have just narrated, it even kills one's play. 

XD 😂😂. Buddy I have no options then, I simply turn off the console, and turn it ON again to start afresh just to finish the league season which I plan to finish. It doesn't happen often, if not, I would've dropped it down like it's hot XD. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

XD 😂😂. Buddy I have no options then, I simply turn off the console, and turn it ON again to start afresh just to finish the league season which I plan to finish. It doesn't happen often, if not, I would've dropped it down like it's hot XD. 

I wish that I could be able to do that as well but it's not part of me because it's very frustrating for me struggle in any game as a result of bugs and glitches. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I wish that I could be able to do that as well but it's not part of me because it's very frustrating for me struggle in any game as a result of bugs and glitches. 

It's simply struggling, not everyone can do just that to complete a full league season on PES or FIFA. FIFA one was too weird but I managed to carry on back then. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

You have already exhausted your energy on FIFA games bugs and glitches. Just rest already from them which I'm sure that you are doing always. Happy retirement from playing FIFA games. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

You have already exhausted your energy on FIFA games bugs and glitches. Just rest already from them which I'm sure that you are doing always. Happy retirement from playing FIFA games. 

Seriously, if I invested the hours that I burnt on FIFA games, it's going to be well enough to finish Red Dead Redemption 2.