Register Now
PGen98

Do You Think it's Right For People Who Pre-order or Have Connections to Get Early Access Time With Games?

I only preorder from places like GameStop, and that's only when I know the people working there and have a good rapport with them. The ones working at the GS near me, I know really well on a customer basis, and they have never done me wrong. So if I was wanting to preorder something, I know I could do it there, and they wouldn't screw me.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I only preorder from places like GameStop, and that's only when I know the people working there and have a good rapport with them. The ones working at the GS near me, I know really well on a customer basis, and they have never done me wrong. So if I was wanting to preorder something, I know I could do it there, and they wouldn't screw me.

I know you're from USA and that's the headquarter of GS store. And it's also an E-commerce store where a game can be pre-ordered or bought immediately. 

I’ve never had a bad preorder. The only time I preorder a game is if there is exclusive additional content I want. 
I think it is totally fare that people who preorder or have connections to game first to play it before everyone else.  What we have to remember is most times these people are pay MORE for the game for the exclusive content. 

On 11/5/2021 at 9:02 AM, PGen98 said:

Do you think that it's right for people who pre-order a game or who otherwise have connections in some way that allows them to get the game early and enjoy some exclusive early access time?  I know a lot of people who think this is a bad thing and unfairly gives some an advantage.  For me, I think it's perfectly fine, those people pre-ordered the game or they have connections to someone or something that gives them early access to the game, and that's fine.  They get a few extra days to play it before the general public, there's nothing really wrong with that, IMO.  It doesn't take long to catch up on a few days or early access to those who grind their way through games quickly, so it levels out easily enough.  Do you think it's fair or unfair?

Yes, it's only logical that they are getting some better privileges based on putting their money on the air with pre orders before the game is launched. 

On 11/16/2021 at 10:28 PM, Head_Hunter said:

That's absolutely putting the money on the tin sir for me. The best is waiting patiently for the game's full launch then order and get it delivered asap or buy it's digital version and start playing asap. 

Seriously, denying them that early access is most like being denied the first registration number after paying for your school tuition fees first. It does not make any sense at all. 

On 11/12/2021 at 10:37 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Which is the beauty of pre-ordering. I am not against it when it arrives at last to the one who ordered. I'm worried due to fraudulent scalpers who never delivered the game to the buyer after pre-ordering. 

If the company delivers on what they promised with the game's pre orders and it's definitely not going to be an issue at all. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

If the company delivers on what they promised with the game's pre orders and it's definitely not going to be an issue at all. 

Which is a very big problem and a big challenge most of the time because they hardly deliver on what they promised after taking our money. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Which is a very big problem and a big challenge most of the time because they hardly deliver on what they promised after taking our money. 

Which game companies would you never ever pre order video games from no matter what they promised? I wouldn't get anything from EA. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Which game companies would you never ever pre order video games from no matter what they promised? I wouldn't get anything from EA. 

I wouldn't dare to get anything from Ubisoft at all. They aren't my best choice when it comes to companies that I have any trust on. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

I wouldn't dare to get anything from Ubisoft at all. They aren't my best choice when it comes to companies that I have any trust on. 

I do think that EA and Ubisoft are two birds of the same feathers when it comes to their practices. It seems like they are copying from the same book. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I do think that EA and Ubisoft are two birds of the same feathers when it comes to their practices. It seems like they are copying from the same book. 

Most of them are the same thing because if you can remember when Konami was here it was basically the same thing that we experience and the same thing is also going out with Capcom and their production.