Register Now
PGen98

Do You Think it's Right For People Who Pre-order or Have Connections to Get Early Access Time With Games?

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, they are do it, they are computer age children. I wouldn't be surprised seeing them bypassing the restriction if it happens that gambling is part of video games. 

Well, before you get to pre order any video game, you must have known very well what the game is all about and be convinced it's excellent to your taste. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, before you get to pre order any video game, you must have known very well what the game is all about and be convinced it's excellent to your taste. 

It's really a shame that after making all the inquiries about a new game and pre order it, they still end up cooking up crap for you. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's really a shame that after making all the inquiries about a new game and pre order it, they still end up cooking up crap for you. 

That's practically why most people are going through with not pre ordering games till they are 100% sure it's free from trash. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's practically why most people are going through with not pre ordering games till they are 100% sure it's free from trash. 

If there is a possibility of knowing how these games are going to be before pre ordering, most gamers wouldn't fall the victim they have been over the years. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

If there is a possibility of knowing how these games are going to be before pre ordering, most gamers wouldn't fall the victim they have been over the years. 

It's possible to know that, if that information is made available, it's no longer going to be a pre order anymore. 

The whole "don't preorder" thing is largely propagated by the people that don't research the games they are interested in. They blindly preorder what looks good instead of researching any feedback from early play tests, developer/publisher track record, or even system requirements if we're talking PC release. I'm not rich by any means, but spending £30 on a game isn't a big deal to me. People who are utterly against pre-ordering seem to act as if their life depends on it.

2 hours ago, Empire said:

The whole "don't preorder" thing is largely propagated by the people that don't research the games they are interested in. They blindly preorder what looks good instead of researching any feedback from early play tests, developer/publisher track record, or even system requirements if we're talking PC release. I'm not rich by any means, but spending £30 on a game isn't a big deal to me. People who are utterly against pre-ordering seem to act as if their life depends on it.

What would you say about the game Cyberpunk 2077 and what happened with its pre orders? Did gamers not research on the game well? 

On 12/14/2021 at 6:54 PM, Boblee said:

Still, I wouldn't pre-order even if the game satisfies me in a areas expected of s video game, even if the platform I'm ordering from is well-known too, i wouldn't try pre-ordering too. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Still, I wouldn't pre-order even if the game satisfies me in a areas expected of s video game, even if the platform I'm ordering from is well-known too, i wouldn't try pre-ordering too. 

I do believe that there are gamers like you the same. There is nothing they would be promised to get to pre order any game unless of course it's sold free 😂

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I do believe that there are gamers like you the same. There is nothing they would be promised to get to pre order any game unless of course it's sold free 😂

The free games are not that interesting to play and they always killed by ads. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

xD 😂 😂. And me and you know quite well it wouldn't be sold free, because the devs or company of the game aren't going weird. No matter anything I wouldn't pre-order. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

The free games are not that interesting to play and they always killed by ads. 

This is actually why I don't play games that are for free downloads because my gameplay will always be interrupted by ads.

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

This is actually why I don't play games that are for free downloads because my gameplay will always be interrupted by ads.

Unless, I don't really have another thing to play which can hardly happen would be the reason for me to play such a game. 

On 12/18/2021 at 12:37 PM, Heatman said:

Unless, I don't really have another thing to play which can hardly happen would be the reason for me to play such a game. 

I have no intention of playing free games. It's actually why I'm not yet playing that your game Top Eleven Football Manager.