Register Now
PGen98

Do You Think it's Right For People Who Pre-order or Have Connections to Get Early Access Time With Games?

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes bro, that's what got them investing in the game before it gets released officially, in order to get better of the game. 

Yeah, some gamers gets kicked in the teeth with their pre orders while some get extremely lucky with theirs. It's a 50/50 chance thing. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes bro, that's what got them investing in the game before it gets released officially, in order to get better of the game. 

I would definitely be looking forward to my first successful game pre order. I hope it doesn't go bad for me. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I would definitely be looking forward to my first successful game pre order. I hope it doesn't go bad for me. 

Provided you're ordering from a reputable store online, you wouldn't lose your funds, an invoice will be created in respect of that. And you'll definitely get your order when it's made available. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Provided you're ordering from a reputable store online, you wouldn't lose your funds, an invoice will be created in respect of that. And you'll definitely get your order when it's made available. 

I'm actually looking at ordering from a game studio that's going to be trusted not to release a shit game after releasing a good trailer. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm actually looking at ordering from a game studio that's going to be trusted not to release a shit game after releasing a good trailer. 

That's okay, provided you've made up your mind on that you should simply chase it down and get it delivered to you when it launches. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Game studios deals on trending and in-demand video games, going over there to pre-order isn't a bad choice either. 

Seriously, just like how popular Elden Ring has been for a while now, it's not something surprising that it's as a result of the company behind its production. 

On 12/24/2021 at 11:10 AM, Heatman said:

It's actually why I'm here to tell you to have your mind open to anything because with games pre orders, anything can happen. 

15 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Its quite risky thou, bug if you're ordering from legit store online you wouldn't face much risk like when you're ordering from scalpers website. 

Video games pre orders is based on blind trust in my opinion. If it goes well, then you are in luck, but if not, you get bitten. 

55 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Video games pre orders is based on blind trust in my opinion. If it goes well, then you are in luck, but if not, you get bitten. 

I can't enter such kind of risk my own, I love the idea of ordering games when it is fully launched and not just it's pre order version. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's simply how it's been for years ever since the use of pre orders are engaged in games purchases. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's simply how it's been for years ever since the use of pre orders are engaged in games purchases. 

There is always something that's pressuring gamers to jump into pre orders and it's the access they will have with the games. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is always something that's pressuring gamers to jump into pre orders and it's the access they will have with the games. 

Some gamer are too impatient with games that they can't wait for it to be released officially. It's part of why they rush pre orders. 

On 12/28/2021 at 10:22 PM, Boblee said:

Some gamer are too impatient with games that they can't wait for it to be released officially. It's part of why they rush pre orders. 

As long as they are making use of their money to purchase the pre orders and it doesn't affect my own purchase of the game when it's released, I don't care.