Register Now
Head_Hunter

Have you been successful before via any gaming contest you participated in?

12 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Can you please get me the trailer of the game that you have just talked about? When exactly in 2022 is it coming out? 

Here is the trailer of 'Monster Energy Super-cross 5 racing game, which is set to be released on march 17th, 2022. 

It's funny because I have only ever won one gaming contest and I have no idea what I did to get it. Rockstar sent me a small bundle with some stickers, a picture, and a t-shirt that says Los Santos. It was a GTA V thing but I have no idea if I won it by doing something in-game or entering a contest on the Rockstar website.

Just now, Darth said:

It's funny because I have only ever won one gaming contest and I have no idea what I did to get it. Rockstar sent me a small bundle with some stickers, a picture, and a t-shirt that says Los Santos. It was a GTA V thing but I have no idea if I won it by doing something in-game or entering a contest on the Rockstar website.

I think that it's something that I would be looking at checking out in order to know if they are offering or setting up such again. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

If it's a remarkable contest you won, you ought to have decoded the means you won it with. 

I believe that the wining parameters would definitely be in his account if he really checked it out or even on Rockstar website. 

Just now, Heatman said:

I believe that the wining parameters would definitely be in his account if he really checked it out or even on Rockstar website. 

Yes of course, you can't win on a rockstar website and forgot about what you won and how you won it. It isn't possible nah, even if you won a contest offline as a result of downing your friends, you'll definitely note how you did it, talk more of notable honor from Rockstar. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Yes of course, you can't win on a rockstar website and forgot about what you won and how you won it. It isn't possible nah, even if you won a contest offline as a result of downing your friends, you'll definitely note how you did it, talk more of notable honor from Rockstar. 

Well, I believe that he might be in a position to forget and it's a normal thing to happen but he can always get the information back from both ends. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Well, I believe that he might be in a position to forget and it's a normal thing to happen but he can always get the information back from both ends. 

Hmm, their is no problem, it might be he is use to forgetting things at times. 

6 hours ago, Darth said:

Probably you are one of the lucky fans in a contest or something. Winning via gaming is interesting and something that will make you wish to play more games.

7 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Probably you are one of the lucky fans in a contest or something. Winning via gaming is interesting and something that will make you wish to play more games.

It's always good when you get to win something which is not something that you get to win all the time. There some gamers who never win anything in their lives. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's always good when you get to win something which is not something that you get to win all the time. There some gamers who never win anything in their lives. 

There are tournaments we play and it's funny that we see some gamers being scared to join. I mean what is stopping them from joining a tournament where they can win something is what I don't know. 

42 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

There are tournaments we play and it's funny that we see some gamers being scared to join. I mean what is stopping them from joining a tournament where they can win something is what I don't know. 

Some gamers are too afraid to lose and that's basically why they are not willing to join such tournaments. 

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

They gamers with the chicken heart that can't muster up the courage to get into such tournaments. I wouldn't back down from any. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

They gamers with the chicken heart that can't muster up the courage to get into such tournaments. I wouldn't back down from any. 

You are brave, I think. Some of these gamers can't cope with losing and I always wonder how they will survive in the long run, if they continue that way.

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I mean, this was a pretty small bundle that was mainly just a t-shirt so this wasn't one of the big Rockstar competitions. Most of the time, it takes age to receive the prize too so if you miss the email (like I probably did), you will forget whatever contests you entered by the time you receive the prize.