Register Now
Head_Hunter

Do you emulate what you play in games IRL?

43 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, fantasy will always be as it is when it comes to whatever they do in video games. Not even 5% of them can happen in real life. 

I believe in what you say, because fantasy world will simply remain fantasy world due to its actions that is literally unrealistic there. 

Edited by Justin11

6 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I believe in what you say, because fantasy world will simply remain fantasy world due to its actions that is literally unrealistic there. 

It's why they are video games simulation. They aren't ever going to be real in a million years to come. 

36 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's why they are video games simulation. They aren't ever going to be real in a million years to come. 

Yeah, it can't be until end of time. Video games are too unrealistic, no law, rules guiding it like real life events. 

On 12/10/2021 at 11:27 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, it can't be until end of time. Video games are too unrealistic, no law, rules guiding it like real life events. 

Like how they defy the law of gravity is what's very funny to me. How's that's even going to be possible in real life? 

Just take a look at this!!! 

On 12/11/2021 at 11:36 PM, Heatman said:

Like how they defy the law of gravity is what's very funny to me. How's that's even going to be possible in real life? 

Just take a look at this!!! 

You still remember the Newton's law of gravity? lol. They are simply using their magnificent review to attract viewers that is proportional to each other, through force of gravity which they poses xD 😂

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You still remember the Newton's law of gravity? lol. They are simply using their magnificent review to attract viewers that is proportional to each other, through force of gravity which they poses xD 😂

Seriously, with what's obtained in video games, if it's possible to do it in real life, the world would be in a much chaos. 

On 12/14/2021 at 11:51 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, with what's obtained in video games, if it's possible to do it in real life, the world would be in a much chaos. 

Yeah, that's to say, such kind of event can't take place via IRL, because everyone wouldn't have been at peace if such weird actions in action or horror video games exist. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, that's to say, such kind of event can't take place via IRL, because everyone wouldn't have been at peace if such weird actions in action or horror video games exist. 

In Final Fantasy XV Leviathan Boss Fight, what Noctis was able to do in the fight is not possible to be emulated in real life and if that's ever made possible, the world would be insane. 

No. Considering what games I play at the moment, they would be quite hard to replicate them in real life (except for FIFA obviously). Halo, Forza, F1 etc. Would love to emulate it in real life because driving powerful and expensive cars sounds fun but it's a bit difficult 😞

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

In Final Fantasy XV Leviathan Boss Fight, what Noctis was able to do in the fight is not possible to be emulated in real life and if that's ever made possible, the world would be insane. 

xD 😂😂. Surely with such actions in the trailer you shared, the world would've been one hell of place by this time. It's simply unrealistic when it comes to real life, because no one would have loved living on Earth. 

16 hours ago, Darth said:

No. Considering what games I play at the moment, they would be quite hard to replicate them in real life (except for FIFA obviously). Halo, Forza, F1 etc. Would love to emulate it in real life because driving powerful and expensive cars sounds fun but it's a bit difficult 😞

Seriously, you can't even replicate everything you see in FIFA games in real life with the kind of bugs and glitches it comes with. They can't be effected in real life. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

At least I can replicate some of the amazing feint I encounter in FIFA in real life playing actions. The goal scoring styles, and celebrations can be emulated as well. 

Definitely, it's that very easy for you to replicate the easy once and not the hard ones. There is no way you can easily replicate the bugs in the games.