Register Now
Head_Hunter

Do you emulate what you play in games IRL?

I can't say I emulate what I do in games in real life. Maybe if it's a game that involves real life actions, like doing chores, going on the computer, and other such things, but I can't think of anything I've done in a video game, that I also did in real life. Aside from maybe driving, riding a bike, riding a horse that one time and a few more things I'm sure. But yeah, that's really all I can think of. 

On 11/18/2021 at 10:56 PM, Justin11 said:

GTA is one game which does many assignment. It is simply built to represent majority of the ongoing things in the real life. 

There are some things that are done in GTA series that can't be done in real life freely especially the crime related events. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are some things that are done in GTA series that can't be done in real life freely especially the crime related events. 

Some crimes in GTA series, can't be replicated in real life, if you simply do that in real life it will simply be quick bursted for you in life XD 😂

Those crimes are simply too weird, it wouldn't be allowed to happen real life. Because peoples life will be in real danger due to one man terrorising the entire city. And the main character in the game wouldn't last past 20 minutes and he'll be brought down by military. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

On 12/4/2021 at 1:32 AM, Justin11 said:

Some crimes in GTA series, can't be replicated in real life, if you simply do that in real life it will simply be quick bursted for you in life XD 😂

Seriously, that's not even possible even if one tried it out. Like how can it be done? It's why game's are always going to be games and can't be tipped in to real life. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, that's not even possible even if one tried it out. Like how can it be done? It's why game's are always going to be games and can't be tipped in to real life. 

lmao, it will always remain games, not everything acted can be replicated real life. What happens around GTA series can only occur when their is another world war. 

On 12/6/2021 at 10:16 PM, Justin11 said:

lmao, it will always remain games, not everything acted can be replicated real life. What happens around GTA series can only occur when their is another world war. 

Another World War? Are you seriously kidding me right now? There is no way that would happen at all no matter what? 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Another World War? Are you seriously kidding me right now? There is no way that would happen at all no matter what? 

I used it for an illustration of what's happening around video games which tells you that the actions around some action or adventure RPGs aren't real or can't happen real life. Because, third world war can't hold anytime soon, that's exactly what can be measured around what's happening with video games especially the action RPGs. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I used it for an illustration of what's happening around video games which tells you that the actions around some action or adventure RPGs aren't real or can't happen real life. Because, third world war can't hold anytime soon, that's exactly what can be measured around what's happening with video games especially the action RPGs. 

Alright, it is now that I actually understand exactly what you are trying to paint with the picture of the explanation which actually narrated it very well.

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Alright, it is now that I actually understand exactly what you are trying to paint with the picture of the explanation which actually narrated it very well.

That's it, I'm happy you did understand what I meant with the illustration. Such is unrealistic when it comes to exhibiting real life actions. If it becomes real, then it means the earth isn't safe to be. 

24 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's it, I'm happy you did understand what I meant with the illustration. Such is unrealistic when it comes to exhibiting real life actions. If it becomes real, then it means the earth isn't safe to be. 

Yeah, fantasy will always be as it is when it comes to whatever they do in video games. Not even 5% of them can happen in real life.