Register Now
Heatman

Have you quit playing any games as a result of bugs and glitches?

6 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Only game i ever had that i coulden't progress anymore was heavy rain on the ps3, i think it was where you are in the dancing club my screen would turn black and i coulden't do anything anymore. Offcourse connecting my ps3 to the internet and downloading a patch solved the problem.

Surely i come across a bug or glitch every so often especially in ubisoft games there tends to be something like that, like an item that isen't there or a door that won't open to progress the quest, that i just have to restart the game and the problem solves itself to me is no big deal and not something worth complaining about.

Also why is fifa even brought up here because as far as i know those games never had a gamebreaking bug.

Your own experience is quite weird if you ask me, shutting my console or gaming device down and restarting it, it's just stress, unless it occurs once in a while, but when it is frequent occurrence then it doesn't make sense.

FIFA in the other hand, doesn't associate with ground breaking bugs, but the bugs is damaging especially when you need to score and unfortunately the bugs comes in to haunt you like, hanging and the ball doesn't much an inch into the goal post, it has occured to me severally when I was playing the game on PS3, that's FIFA 2014. 

1 hour ago, Jasmin said:

I don't remember the names but I have stopped playing a lot of games because of bugs and glitches. I have also stopped playing games when they become very boring.

Getting the names will back your claims so well, and make others learn about those games and not trying to get them, so they wouldn't suffer same fate. 

2 hours ago, Jasmin said:

I don't remember the names but I have stopped playing a lot of games because of bugs and glitches. I have also stopped playing games when they become very boring.

Fallout 76 was a notable one for when it's comes to the kind of bugs in it that pushed me into quitting the game and I never looked back. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Fallout 76 was a notable one for when it's comes to the kind of bugs in it that pushed me into quitting the game and I never looked back. 

It was said to be over 1000 bugs/glitches in the game. How on earth did the developers let that happen? 

On 12/9/2021 at 12:13 PM, Heatman said:

Some of gamers would definitely quit some of the games they play as a result of these kind of bugs/glitches. 

I actually played call of duty: Ghost and noticed the jumping face glitch this YouTuber made a comment on but that didn't actually stop me from playing the game anyways. Lol

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

It was said to be over 1000 bugs/glitches in the game. How on earth did the developers let that happen? 

It's the most bugged video game I have ever played. On what the developers were thinking when developing the game? I have no damn clue. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's the most bugged video game I have ever played. On what the developers were thinking when developing the game? I have no damn clue. 

For 1000 plus bugs in one game, that's definitely too much. I wouldn't be comfortable playing a game with that amount of bugs/glitches. 

Yes. I recently bought Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga on the Nintendo Switch. I was really looking forward to buying it and couldn't wait until pay day to play it. Not even 10 minutes into the first time playing it the game crashed twice! All the hype and excitement I had for the game has vanished now. I'll try get round to playing again but can't motivate myself at the moment.

35 minutes ago, Terry94 said:

Yes. I recently bought Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga on the Nintendo Switch. I was really looking forward to buying it and couldn't wait until pay day to play it. Not even 10 minutes into the first time playing it the game crashed twice! All the hype and excitement I had for the game has vanished now. I'll try get round to playing again but can't motivate myself at the moment.

Game breaking bugs are always very frustrating. It kills your vibe in the game immediately it keeps on repeating constantly. 

1 hour ago, Terry94 said:

This is why I always look for reviews on games before buying them. If there are such kind of bugs in it, I would know and stay away from it. 

6 minutes ago, Boblee said:

This is why I always look for reviews on games before buying them. If there are such kind of bugs in it, I would know and stay away from it. 

If you make use of a credible source for your reviews, you will get almost everything there is to be known about the game and that will help you a lot. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If you make use of a credible source for your reviews, you will get almost everything there is to be known about the game and that will help you a lot. 

It's why I don't joke with Angry Joe reviews. If there's any kind of bugs/glitches in games he reviews, he's going to call it as he sees it. It's up to gamers to decide on looking over it and still get the game.