Register Now
Kane99

Discord gaming bots?

I'm on the lookout for some new Discord gaming bots to add to the discord server I'm helping with. We already have a pokemon style game on there. I was wondering if there are a bit more advanced discord gaming bots available? I don't know a whole lot on how the bots even work, but I know the person who runs the discord pretty much, and he's the one we go to for setting up bots. So I figured it'd be cool to get some suggestions for bots. Do you guys frequent any discord servers that have bots? If so, what bots are they? I know there are sites that have lists of bots, but I'd rather get suggestions than go digging in lists of bots. 

I think we're going to try trivia bots at some point, so if you know any good ones, that'd rock! Not quite sure what else we can really do in discord. What kinda gaming bots can you even put in there? I can't imagine you can do a ton with bots, but I don't really mess with discord other than to message people I work with and do meetings on rare occasions, and chat. 

Any bot suggestions? Trivia, gaming news, arcade games even? 

On 11/27/2021 at 12:24 AM, Kane99 said:

I'm on the lookout for some new Discord gaming bots to add to the discord server I'm helping with. We already have a pokemon style game on there. I was wondering if there are a bit more advanced discord gaming bots available? I don't know a whole lot on how the bots even work, but I know the person who runs the discord pretty much, and he's the one we go to for setting up bots. So I figured it'd be cool to get some suggestions for bots. Do you guys frequent any discord servers that have bots? If so, what bots are they? I know there are sites that have lists of bots, but I'd rather get suggestions than go digging in lists of bots. 

I think we're going to try trivia bots at some point, so if you know any good ones, that'd rock! Not quite sure what else we can really do in discord. What kinda gaming bots can you even put in there? I can't imagine you can do a ton with bots, but I don't really mess with discord other than to message people I work with and do meetings on rare occasions, and chat. 

Any bot suggestions? Trivia, gaming news, arcade games even? 

The same thing goes with me when it comes to what I make use of discord for and it's basically a messenger or messaging application for me but strictly for gaming conversations. 

1 hour ago, Empire said:

Aren't many games bots that I can even think of 😜 DIscord isn't a place to play games whil you are in voice room 😛 There are 100s and 1000s of bots nowadays that do differnt things. However never come around to a game bot.

It's generally a place for hook up for gamers if you ask me because I have made a lot of gamers friends from it. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

The same thing goes with me when it comes to what I make use of discord for and it's basically a messenger or messaging application for me but strictly for gaming conversations. 

For the most part yeah. But I also use it for chatting with work buddies and running events. 

8 hours ago, Empire said:

Aren't many games bots that I can even think of 😜 DIscord isn't a place to play games whil you are in voice room 😛 There are 100s and 1000s of bots nowadays that do differnt things. However never come around to a game bot.

They are more text based game bots, but I count them as gaming bots. I know you can get trivia, and the pokemon game I mentioned allows people to catch pokemon as they show up in the server, and then you can also do battles and such. I'm just curious about other discord bots that have game like features. Of course we can't play actual games, but anything text based should work. 

I've always seen discord as similar kind of social media platform to telegram. They have bots used for different assignments via their platform. Using the game bot via discord is a welcome note, which the Admin of the group can simply do some giveaway and decide to set a way of playing a game using the game bot for members to battle out and win prizes for themselves. 

On 11/29/2021 at 10:00 PM, Kane99 said:

For the most part yeah. But I also use it for chatting with work buddies and running events. 

I have been in so many Discord servers and they do make of bots very well. If you get them right, it will definitely help with running the server. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have been in so many Discord servers and they do make of bots very well. If you get them right, it will definitely help with running the server. 

Are you aware of any good ones I can add? I want to let the community that I work with, know about some gaming bots. Anything that results in the community gaming together, would be ideal. 

If I want discord gaming bots, I'll use it for business. I see lots of people who are using the bots for business, build up followers through discord and keep them engaging with video games that offers real reward and drag the followers promoting your projects. 

On 3/1/2022 at 8:08 AM, Justin11 said:

If I want discord gaming bots, I'll use it for business. I see lots of people who are using the bots for business, build up followers through discord and keep them engaging with video games that offers real reward and drag the followers promoting your projects. 

Well, from my little experience with them, they are very helpful when it comes to being of assistance in running the server if set up well. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, from my little experience with them, they are very helpful when it comes to being of assistance in running the server if set up well. 

They want to act like telegram in that aspect. Telegram has lots of features, which can be adopted to make our channel/group over there lively. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

They want to act like telegram in that aspect. Telegram has lots of features, which can be adopted to make our channel/group over there lively. 

Discord is far more robust when it comes to the features that are available on the platform. Telegram is more like Whatsapp. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Discord is far more robust when it comes to the features that are available on the platform. Telegram is more like Whatsapp. 

I understand your points, discord can host a community same thing goes to telegram. Telegram number of users in a single group is unlimited, keep bringing people and connecting them. 

9 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I understand your points, discord can host a community same thing goes to telegram. Telegram number of users in a single group is unlimited, keep bringing people and connecting them. 

I haven't seen any gaming groups on Telegram ever since I started making use of it. It's more linked to NTFs and Airdrops. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I haven't seen any gaming groups on Telegram ever since I started making use of it. It's more linked to NTFs and Airdrops. 

I've seen, which is from Hi.com. Recently, they've created their own Trivia game which users explore to benefit financially from it.