Register Now
The Blackangel

Is farming items cheating?

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

You know what, I have been trying to get into playing that Top Eleven Football Manager. I already have the application downloaded but I heard some off points about the 3D. 

They are still in experimental phase with a lot of patches being rolled in every now and then. I'd advise waiting a little bit before playing. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

For the fact that, Top Eleven Football manager game run on a 2D quality, I wouldn't go for it, I love games that looks real show human images she not round objects lol. 

It's been upgraded to 3D now as well. Although you still have the option to play on 2D as well. 

10 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's been upgraded to 3D now as well. Although you still have the option to play on 2D as well. 

That is great to hear, it is time to try new football game ever since I stopped playing PES or FIFA, due to their bizarre new features. Does the game run on android or PS4? 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That is great to hear, it is time to try new football game ever since I stopped playing PES or FIFA, due to their bizarre new features. Does the game run on android or PS4? 

PES is trash and FIFA is horrible as well for me. I'm just managing Top Eleven Football Manager on mobile phones for now. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

PES is trash and FIFA is horrible as well for me. I'm just managing Top Eleven Football Manager on mobile phones for now. 

That's great to hear that you're playing it on mobile. That's where I'll love to play the game due to my everyday engagement with my mobile phone than console. I'll go play store and check the game out. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Do people still play PES? I really find that hard to believe as FIFA have swallowed up everything that gamers look up to play. 

27 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Do people still play PES? I really find that hard to believe as FIFA have swallowed up everything that gamers look up to play. 

I think that they do have some gamers that are still playing PES but not in large numbers any more like they used to.