Register Now
StaceyPowers

What intimidates you more, fighting or sneaking?

Fighting for sure. Sneaking is more fun and I feel more relaxed doing it. Going in and fighting though, could result in more people coming after you. With some stealth games even, you can go through the mission without killing someone. Games like Deus Ex and Dishonored allowed you to go through the game without killing, utilizing stealth to get to the end game. Sometimes it's cool playing the ninja who just sneaks around. 

But with fighting or going the loud approach, it may be fun for some, but it's also easier if that makes sense? idk, I just like sneaking around in games and doing the objectives without the enemy knowing. 

I wouldn't say I'm intimidated by either. But sneaking is more thrilling, and mistakes are usually more final.

But the best kind of game is where there is no clear line between sneaking and fighting, you use both as the situations require or allow it. Actually, I tend to dislike games were either is mandated and not your choice.

Sneaking definitely especially if the game doesn't give you a different method of progressing if you get caught. Those games that fail you if you get seen or make noise are just way too annoying and definitely not for me.

If you actually someone that is into stealth game you will definitely enjoy sneaking up on people and killing them but if not it is going to be one boring gaming system for you. But it's actually getting involved in games with melle battle system that I find intimidating.