Register Now
Justin11

Movies or video games which one you love more?

On 6/12/2022 at 1:53 PM, Heatman said:

I enjoy watching Korean movies or TV show from time to time. I love watched City Hunter, Jumong, Iron Empress and so much more. What's the storyline of Six Flying Dragons about? 

It's about a country that was suffering from massive corruption and a scholar put everything on the line to change the government. 

I tried working on Fiverr when I started freelancing writing, unfortunately Fiverr is saturated. Freelancer.com is an option for anyone looking for Fiverr alternative, at least it isn't all that saturated like Fiverr. 

P.S: Working have really short my entertainment time, I don't have time to stir at movie, I listen to music often, it goes together with my online gigs. Video games comes later in the night to round up my 24 hours activities lol. 

16 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

It's about a country that was suffering from massive corruption and a scholar put everything on the line to change the government. 

That sounds like something that's going to be very interesting with a lot suspence and political assassination right? 

On 6/13/2022 at 9:47 PM, Clasher said:

Yeah I did once, but not as a copywriter but a content writer , the article I wrote was meant to feature on the blog of their online store. I did a few write ups for them on games like fortnite, Apex Legends, red Dead Redemption.

That's great. How would you review a game that has been into a movie or  a movie that has been made into a game?

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

That sounds like something that's going to be very interesting with a lot suspence and political assassination right? 

Yes, it's an interesting series. Let me see if I can get the movie download link and share it with you. I'm even thinking if they can make a video game like that, I would be interested in playing it. 

1 hour ago, Jasmin said:

That's great. How would you review a game that has been into a movie or  a movie that has been made into a game?

If it's a game I have played in the past or currently playing and I have also seen the movie then I would know what review I could make on the game.

On 6/15/2022 at 1:31 PM, Jasmin said:

Do you think when a game is adapted into a movie justice is done? I mean does the filmmaker actually make the movie as good as the game?

Everything depends on which company is developing the movie off the game. It's just like Netflix is working on developing Bioshock movie. There's a high possibility that it's going to be as good as the game or even better. 

On 6/19/2022 at 1:23 AM, Aniekwe said:

Everything depends on which company is developing the movie off the game. It's just like Netflix is working on developing Bioshock movie. There's a high possibility that it's going to be as good as the game or even better. 

There are some really good movie production companies and only seeing their names at the beginning of the movie would already give you the impression that it's going to be a good movie, just like Netflix , Paramount picture studios, universal pictures and the likes.

Just now, HowHammerYou said:

Movies edge out video games for me. The reason is that I can watch a movie and do something else at the same time. Video games demand your total attention at all times, which is something I find off-putting these days.

That's true, I derive as much satisfaction from video games as much as I do when seeing a movie.

For me, when I'm seeing a new movie my mind is fixed on it 100% doing other stuffs at the same time would be distracting. I pay attention to every single detail of a movie if I miss a single bit I will have to back forward it and see that part again.

On 6/14/2022 at 7:28 PM, Aniekwe said:

Yes, it's an interesting series. Let me see if I can get the movie download link and share it with you. I'm even thinking if they can make a video game like that, I would be interested in playing it. 

Thanks my friend. I will be looking forward to getting it whenever you find it. I need a new change in the kind of TV series I used to watch to meet up with the games I get into recently. 

2 minutes ago, Clasher said:

That's true, I derive as much satisfaction from video games as much as I do when seeing a movie.

For me, when I'm seeing a new movie my mind is fixed on it 100% doing other stuffs at the same time would be distracting. I pay attention to every single detail of a movie if I miss a single bit I will have to back forward it and see that part again.

I do make sure to sit through the entire movie the first time I watch it, but every time after that I'm cooking/cleaning/browsing the internet for about half the film.

1 minute ago, HowHammerYou said:

I do make sure to sit through the entire movie the first time I watch it, but every time after that I'm cooking/cleaning/browsing the internet for about half the film.

If I find that I am distracted I just switch off the TV or whatever Device I am watching it on. If I want to do other stuffs like surf the internet, cooking or cleaning I don't watch movies I just play music Instead.

I can't be seeing a movie and be cooking at the same time I might get the food burnt or something like that.

11 hours ago, Clasher said:

To even make me be 100% focused on the movies and even video games, if there's an option to use subtitles, I'm using it and reading everything they say. You know using subtitles works by getting you not take your eyes off for a second.