Register Now
Justin11

Movies or video games which one you love more?

37 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I have only watched Top Gun: Maverick trailer and it was incredible. I never got to watch the first one but I'm not missing this new release. 

You are making it very difficult for me to take my mind off it now. It's not going to pass tomorrow and I'm having it ticked off my bucket list. 

3 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

You are making it very difficult for me to take my mind off it now. It's not going to pass tomorrow and I'm having it ticked off my bucket list. 

You should try and watch it, you will enjoy every bit of it. I'm seeing Uncharted right now and I'm going watch Northmen later in the day. 

11 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You should try and watch it, you will enjoy every bit of it. I'm seeing Uncharted right now and I'm going watch Northmen later in the day. 

That's nice to have your day already planned out and you are already having fun at it. Enjoy your weekend mate. 

On 6/11/2022 at 5:22 AM, Jasmin said:

When I am physically tired, I like watching movies. I like playing games when I am mentally tired. When I am physically tired I cannot use my hands.

What activities do you usually do during the day?

I do copywriting sometimes and if I have been typing manuscript for hours my fingers would hurt so that's the only time I wouldn't want to stress them further by playing video games. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's nice to have your day already planned out and you are already having fun at it. Enjoy your weekend mate. 

It was an interesting Saturday for me. I was out late till 12 AM. I went to karaoke night and had so much fun. 

23 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It was an interesting Saturday for me. I was out late till 12 AM. I went to karaoke night and had so much fun. 

That sounds like an amazing weekend for you. I haven't been to a karaoke night in years. Let me see if I can get anyone to hang around this night. 

2 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I was able to watch one Korean TV series yesterday called Six Flying Dragons. It's an interesting series for whoever that enjoys Korean movies. 

I enjoy watching Korean movies or TV show from time to time. I love watched City Hunter, Jumong, Iron Empress and so much more. What's the storyline of Six Flying Dragons about? 

On 6/12/2022 at 12:40 PM, Clasher said:

What activities do you usually do during the day?

I do copywriting sometimes and if I have been typing manuscript for hours my fingers would hurt so that's the only time I wouldn't want to stress them further by playing video games. 

I go to work, I work as a sales representative in a company.

I have always wanted to brush up my copywriting skills?Do you write for any specific company or brand?

45 minutes ago, Jasmin said:

I go to work, I work as a sales representative in a company.

I have always wanted to brush up my copywriting skills?Do you write for any specific company or brand?

That's a really cool job and I know it can get really hectic at times,  I don't have a specific company I work with. I work for several companies at a time as a freelance copywriter.

You can learn more about copywriting, if you can devote 2 - 3 hours of your time daily, in less than 2 weeks you would have learnt the basics of copywriting.

On 6/12/2022 at 9:15 AM, Boblee said:

That sounds like an amazing weekend for you. I haven't been to a karaoke night in years. Let me see if I can get anyone to hang around this night. 

It was indeed an interesting and fun one for me. I don't get to do that very often but whenever I do, I always try to make the best of it. 

4 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's a really cool job and I know it can get really hectic at times,  I don't have a specific company I work with. I work for several companies at a time as a freelance copywriter.

You can learn more about copywriting, if you can devote 2 - 3 hours of your time daily, in less than 2 weeks you would have learnt the basics of copywriting.

Thanks for the tip. Do you work on Fiverr and Upwork? That's where most of the freelancers go to work

9 minutes ago, Jasmin said:

Thanks for the tip. Do you work on Fiverr and Upwork? That's where most of the freelancers go to work

I am not on fiverr,  i get my gigs on LinkedIn most of the time, I am also on upwork but only on few occasions do I use the platform. My LinkedIn profile is already built up and I get recommendations from satisfied clients so I don't need to bid for gigs.

2 minutes ago, Jasmin said:

Interesting! BY the way have you written game related content? I once wrote game reviews and game tutorials for a college magazine. However, it was free writing.

Yeah I did once, but not as a copywriter but a content writer , the article I wrote was meant to feature on the blog of their online store. I did a few write ups for them on games like fortnite, Apex Legends, red Dead Redemption.