Register Now
Techno

We should probably get a second moderator.

First off, a few little notes so I don't get in any sort of trouble.

1. I am not asking to be a moderator, I am merely giving my opinion on something.

2. Shagger has been a very good moderator, he is easily one of the most professional and chill moderators I've seen. This not not meant to be any sot of attack on him or his moderation.

3. I have not had any problems with anyone here. I am merely stating my personal opinion.

This forum has been one of the most chilliest and kindest forums I have been one, but as the forum heads into 15k members I have realized something. We may have great moderation, but I think it would be best if we get a second moderator. I don't want DC and Shagger to be overwhelmed by spammers, raiders, or trolls. I think one more moderator would be very good for the forum. A second moderator would be able to help DC and Shagger when drama breaks out, and when there are raids.

How should they be picked, well I think it should be up to DC for that, he owns the forum, he should get to choose.

I wish you all a good day.

Seems that they are handling it very well, keep in mind that even that the site is growing, end of the day we always going to get the same active group of people doing the posting and also those groups of people like myself that are posting around doesn't need much work or at least admin/mods can trust them enough to make good content and not worry about what we say. 

How should they be picked - that's for the staff and owner to deal with and end of the day rest of the members will know who thwy pick LOL members don't pick there staff, well I don't 😛 Then again they are not hiring paid work XD