Register Now
Kane99

Super Mario characters that should get their own video games

There are still some Super Mario characters that haven't gotten their own game or games yet. What characters would you like to see get their own games? I know Peach had a game back on the DS called Super Princess Peach, but I don't think we had many other games featuring her as the main playable character. I'd like to see her have her own adventure, away from Mario. Maybe they can do a team-up with Princess Peach and Princess Daisy. I don't think Daisy had her own game. 

I also wouldn't mind more games from the villains side. We got a Bowser game, why not a game that features the main enemies of Mario, like goombas and koopa troopas. Idk, I think it's be cute to get a game featuring the baddies and their side of the story. 

It could be interesting to have a game from Bowser's point of view. He's always been the antagonist to Mario, but it would be interesting to see why he has such a fixation on Princess Peach, or as she was originally known, Princess Toadstool. I'm sure there are other princesses that he could go for, but why her all the time? And he could easily have killed Mario many times over, but has chosen to toy with him every time. But then again, that seems to be par for the course for antagonists. I never understood toying with your target instead of just killing them and being done with it.

I think having a game that solely focused on say Goombas or Koopa Troopas would be a fun game to play. We have definitely never seen anything like that and it's something I feel would be a big hit if they were to release it. They are enemies to Mario, and we always see them from that point of view so seeing them from another point of view where maybe Mario is the enemy would be a great experience. 

A Goomba.

He's trying to outwit two insane plumbers that want to stomp on his head. Throughout every 2D level he has to use stealth and puzzle solving abilities to stay alive, one hit and he's dead. He can have some limited control of the environment to set traps, and has to ultimately stop Mario or Luigi from reaching the end of the level within 3 minutes without he himself dying.

Think of it like classic Mario mixed with Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee.

Waluigi should have his own game IMO. I'd be down if it were like Wario Land or something similar. Goomba and Koopa Troopa games would be great too and I'd play them. Also yeah, an actual game from Bowser's POV would be sweet too.