Register Now
Kane99

Do you think most games will go free to play in the future?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Are there any games on PlayStation 4 and Playstation 5 that doesn't have any atom of microtransactions used in it? 

They make cool money from their use of microtransactions in games, so there is no way they are cutting it off for any reason whatsoever. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Majority of the rich gamers just don't bother about the micro transactions in games provided they can afford it. They simply stay silent and wanting the average or poor gamers to suffer the heat. 

I don't know about that. I'd argue that poor and rich buy DLC and content in game. I'm poor and I buy content from time to time. I imagine the rich pay even more, considering they can afford it. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I don't know about that. I'd argue that poor and rich buy DLC and content in game. I'm poor and I buy content from time to time. I imagine the rich pay even more, considering they can afford it. 

Yes, what you said is the reality. But when it comes to how much you spend regularly, the rich buys anything literally about video games provided they love it. But the poor has plans first, before executing what they want. You aren't poor man, you can afford your basic needs, the poor struggles for that. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah, that's the difference in the line of purchase action between the rich and the poor when it comes to what and how much they are willing to spend on games. 

9 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I wouldn't consider any gamer to be poor because it takes money to actually purchase games which are for leisure. It's not a thing for poor folks. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I wouldn't consider any gamer to be poor because it takes money to actually purchase games which are for leisure. It's not a thing for poor folks. 

I disagree with your last point. Poor folks can afford some leisure things. Just because someone is poor, doesn't mean they can't afford to get some games, a console or two. It just means they can't buy everything they want. They have to wait, save up money. I buy what I want within reason. I don't spend boat loads of cash on games. I utilize services like game pass, and buy used, or even trade if possible. And I also look for game sales often. I game more than enough, and I'm considered poor. I don't make a lot of money by any means, so it comes down to what I can afford. 

23 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I disagree with your last point. Poor folks can afford some leisure things. Just because someone is poor, doesn't mean they can't afford to get some games, a console or two. It just means they can't buy everything they want. They have to wait, save up money. I buy what I want within reason. I don't spend boat loads of cash on games. I utilize services like game pass, and buy used, or even trade if possible. And I also look for game sales often. I game more than enough, and I'm considered poor. I don't make a lot of money by any means, so it comes down to what I can afford. 

It was a typo error mate, from the first part of the write up, I was clearly standing by the line that poor folks can actually get games. I was merely trying to add in the last part that "It's a thing for poor folks..."