Register Now
Kane99

Do you think most games will go free to play in the future?

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Making money from games is a constant for these game companies and it's very understandable that it's how they work for their survival. 

If they aren't making money, I really wonder what else they would be doing because making money and sucking the gamers dried is the only thing they are very good at. 

On 1/3/2022 at 10:58 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah, there are so many free to download games on mobile phones but when you start playing, the microtransactions will tell you they aren't really that free. 

Sure, it is always there, telling us it isn't free. Their is always option to upgrade the game, update the squad, get items to make the game more exciting and lots more. 

40 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, it is always there, telling us it isn't free. Their is always option to upgrade the game, update the squad, get items to make the game more exciting and lots more. 

They will always set up games in a way to confuse gamers in a way that they would me misled to jump into their microtransactions band. 

50 minutes ago, Boblee said:

They will always set up games in a way to confuse gamers in a way that they would me misled to jump into their microtransactions band. 

We never know how we'll use and jump into their trap. Provided we keep playing their games their is no hidden place away from their micro-transaction feature. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

We never know how we'll use and jump into their trap. Provided we keep playing their games their is no hidden place away from their micro-transaction feature. 

Some gamers are just in too much haste to play their games which is why they can't stay away from getting hooked up in the web 🕸 of microtransactions. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Some gamers are just in too much haste to play their games which is why they can't stay away from getting hooked up in the web 🕸 of microtransactions. 

You're simply right, they simply wants to get to play another by finishing the one at hand very first. That's why micro-transactions wouldn't elude them, they'll purchase items and do some upgrades unexpectedly just to finish up. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly what I have in mind when it comes to use of microtransactions in games. Once it's there, games are not free. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

And the use of micro-transactions aren't ending anytime soon, game companies introduced it to keep exploiting in our finance to gain more revenue. 

How can it end? They are built for it and it's the part at which they are making lots of money, so they will definitely do anything to keep it alive in games. 

On 1/7/2022 at 3:51 PM, Boblee said:

How can it end? They are built for it and it's the part at which they are making lots of money, so they will definitely do anything to keep it alive in games. 

What you've said is 100% pure, their is no way micro-transactions will go off from video games. It has come to stay, which is still weird to me. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

What you've said is 100% pure, their is no way micro-transactions will go off from video games. It has come to stay, which is still weird to me. 

They can't really eliminate the use of microtransactions in their games because they are making serious money from having it in the games no matter how small. 

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I think what's going to happen, is that most multi-player games will end up going free to play. Or at least start off paid and then to free to play a year or few years after release. 

Some of that is already happening, so it's not going to be very surprising when it all comes to end with all multi-player games being free to play, although the microtransactions will always be there. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I think what's going to happen, is that most multi-player games will end up going free to play. Or at least start off paid and then to free to play a year or few years after release. 

It's definitely going to be easy for that to happen now with so many multi-player games following the cue now in games. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's definitely going to be easy for that to happen now with so many multi-player games following the cue now in games. 

Fortnite is being played for free right now even on mobile smartphone, so it shows how things have come along over the years.