Register Now
Kane99

How much would you say you spend on games/consoles yearly?

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is what I was able to find on the trailer of Bloodborne on mobile. I hope it's enough to show or give you a better insight on how the game is designed. 

Thanks for sharing this. I'm going to look into the game more and probably get a review on it and see the flaws it might have. 

I made a post on Facebook last week about looking at the possibility of buying a PS5 and one guy contacted me yesterday offering to sell one for $400. I'm not sure if it's something that I can trust. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

I made a post on Facebook last week about looking at the possibility of buying a PS5 and one guy contacted me yesterday offering to sell one for $400. I'm not sure if it's something that I can trust. 

If there's a way for you to get an opportunity to check out the functionality of the console and if it works well, you can purchase it. At $400, it's a great deal in my opinion. 

Hmm, that's first time I'm learning that PS5 cost just 400$, how sure are you with this information? The last time I got information about it's price, it was around 500$, it's quite shocker seeing it on 400$, if so, then their is nothing stopping me going for it in the next two months. 

1 hour ago, Jasmin said:

My budget for games depend on how much spare money I have and what my priorities are. Normally, I spend around $150 per year on game. My budget will be higher when I have to buy consoles.

Yeah, consoles cost much, unless you want to go over to the outdated ones like, PS2, or PS3, then you'll spend less maybe within your estimated budget of 150$. When it comes to only buying for games excluding consoles, I spend over $200 yearly for them, I buy at least 20 games in a year. 

2 hours ago, Jasmin said:

My budget for games depend on how much spare money I have and what my priorities are. Normally, I spend around $150 per year on game. My budget will be higher when I have to buy consoles.

With only $150 budget set aside for your games yearly, your not going to be buying a lot of AAA games. Maybe 2 of them and that's it. 

On 6/4/2022 at 3:33 PM, Heatman said:

With only $150 budget set aside for your games yearly, your not going to be buying a lot of AAA games. Maybe 2 of them and that's it. 

With my budget I can buy only 2-3 games. Let's say you buy 10 games in one year. You already have over a dozen games, would you be playing all these games? Don't you have to go to work?

1 hour ago, Jasmin said:

With my budget I can buy only 2-3 games. Let's say you buy 10 games in one year. You already have over a dozen games, would you be playing all these games? Don't you have to go to work?

Some gamers buy a lot more than just 10 video games in a year. Let's say you buy 1 game a month, that's 12 games in 12 months. You don't have to complete all of them in 1 year. 

On 5/21/2022 at 1:03 AM, Heatman said:

If there's a way for you to get an opportunity to check out the functionality of the console and if it works well, you can purchase it. At $400, it's a great deal in my opinion. 

Yes, it's a good deal to get the console for $400. I'm still working on making sure that I'm not dealing with a scam entity. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes, it's a good deal to get the console for $400. I'm still working on making sure that I'm not dealing with a scam entity. 

Try and find out if he's sold to any buyer before and get their reviews or opinion on the seller, in order for you to know if he can be trusted. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Try and find out if he's sold to any buyer before and get their reviews or opinion on the seller, in order for you to know if he can be trusted. 

I'm looking into that already but so far there's no breakthrough yet but I'm not giving up yet. 

On 6/5/2022 at 8:10 PM, Heatman said:

Some gamers buy a lot more than just 10 video games in a year. Let's say you buy 1 game a month, that's 12 games in 12 months. You don't have to complete all of them in 1 year. 

I was giving examples (10 games was just a figure, I could have said 100 but I wanted to remain sensible). What is the point of buying a lot of game when you cannot complete. The next year, there will be more games and you would end up buying more games and forget bout the games you bought previous year.

5 minutes ago, Jasmin said:

I was giving examples (10 games was just a figure, I could have said 100 but I wanted to remain sensible). What is the point of buying a lot of game when you cannot complete. The next year, there will be more games and you would end up buying more games and forget bout the games you bought previous year.

Some gamers really spend that much on games every year. You're right about it not making any sense but that's just how we see it. Most gamers never wait till they complete their games before buying another.