Register Now
Kane99

How much would you say you spend on games/consoles yearly?

2 hours ago, Empire said:

Wait what, You fly also? or you just came to google that information? 

I do fly as well. It's one of the best flight simulation games ever developed as far as I'm concerned. 

Like, recently I didn't spend for console, but I was gifted a PS4 by my friend. To me is worth around $250 as a second hand, so, I'll definitely say, I've saved myself $250 which I could've spent in purchasing a PS4.  

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That price is way off my budget for a single game, I'm already off. I'll go for another game that is cheaper, maybe 'Gotham Night, or Sifu. 

It's not a must that one would play all the video games that have been released. You play according to your choice and your budget. 

6 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's not a must that one would play all the video games that have been released. You play according to your choice and your budget. 

Sureah, I'll go for games that meets my budget, not overpaying more than I expected. Their is no way I can play all games, it will be too much on me. 

24 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Sureah, I'll go for games that meets my budget, not overpaying more than I expected. Their is no way I can play all games, it will be too much on me. 

It's part of what even gets some people feeling depressed because they push themselves too hard in trying to get everything but it's not supposed to be that way. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's part of what even gets some people feeling depressed because they push themselves too hard in trying to get everything but it's not supposed to be that way. 

Yeah bro, their is no need for that, Psy what you can afford, then abandon what you can't afford to cover up, that's just simple arithmetic. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah bro, their is no need for that, Psy what you can afford, then abandon what you can't afford to cover up, that's just simple arithmetic. 

When you keep spending over your income and budget, you will definitely burn yourself out and it's not entirely worth it. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

When you keep spending over your income and budget, you will definitely burn yourself out and it's not entirely worth it. 

It's only an insane and a stupid fellow that would be open to trying such uselessness with his money. 

On 5/9/2022 at 10:14 PM, Heatman said:

Not worth it at all, because the funds should be used for other important things too, not just with gaming. Our lives doesn't just end by playing games alone. I wouldn't burn myself down with such kind of spending spree around gaming. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Not worth it at all, because the funds should be used for other important things too, not just with gaming. Our lives doesn't just end by playing games alone. I wouldn't burn myself down with such kind of spending spree around gaming. 

Since you have gotten your much awaited PS4, what's your gaming budget for this year like? 

On 5/8/2022 at 5:20 PM, Yaramaki said:

For the better it's probably i don't answer this question because i usually spend quite a lot of money on collecting videogames each month. 

What's the biggest you have ever managed to spend on game's in a year..? I think mine was around $470.