Register Now
Kane99

How much would you say you spend on games/consoles yearly?

On 5/15/2022 at 10:25 PM, Boblee said:

I wonder who buys console every year? He or she would end up buying the same console over and over again. 

I buy atleast a couple every year but as you may guess it's mostly older stuff and variants of consoles i already have.

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

For your information, Bloodborne is a Soul's game like Elden Ring and Dark Souls. So, you should know what to expect from it. 

I checked it out man, I mean for the Bloodborne, definitely it's same developers that made the game with dark souls, elden ring, which is 'Fromsoftware and Sony interactive entertainment, and it is only playable on a PS4. 

On 5/16/2022 at 10:49 PM, Darth said:

I guess there must be some YouTubers out there that buy new consoles regularly either because they use them too much and it damages it, or they create those stupid viral videos where they destroy the consoles for views. But yeah, I doubt regular folk are buying consoles regularly.

You have a good point. The one's that rages out when they play and destroys their consoles. But I'm not sure they do that often. It's always funny getting to see them do that. It's very childish. 

On 5/18/2022 at 1:24 AM, Justin11 said:

I checked it out man, I mean for the Bloodborne, definitely it's same developers that made the game with dark souls, elden ring, which is 'Fromsoftware and Sony interactive entertainment, and it is only playable on a PS4. 

You already have Playstation 4, so that's not going to be any problem for you at. Unless, it's the cost of getting the games if you don't have them already. Do you have any of the games yet? 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

You already have Playstation 4, so that's not going to be any problem for you at. Unless, it's the cost of getting the games if you don't have them already. Do you have any of the games yet? 

Nope, I don't have any Bloodborne related game at the moment for my PS4. Not that the game doesn't interest me, but I don't have the spare funds to get it. Maybe I'll wait to see what the edition will offer, then I'll go for it. 

48 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Nope, I don't have any Bloodborne related game at the moment for my PS4. Not that the game doesn't interest me, but I don't have the spare funds to get it. Maybe I'll wait to see what the edition will offer, then I'll go for it. 

Whenever you get to purchase the game/games and have them played, do update me on how you enjoyed the game and what you didn't like about it. 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Whenever you get to purchase the game/games and have them played, do update me on how you enjoyed the game and what you didn't like about it. 

Definitely I'll update you man, that's the reason why we are sharing VGR together. When I got my PS4, I updated the house here, and whenever I get in with the Bloodborne II, I'll update in this thread as well. 

On 5/17/2022 at 9:01 AM, Yaramaki said:

I buy atleast a couple every year but as you may guess it's mostly older stuff and variants of consoles i already have.

That's nice. I think your habit of buying is something that's worth copying and it's all about knowing exactly what to buy so you don't dump your money into a game that's not going mean anything to gamers in the future. 

On 5/18/2022 at 1:24 AM, Justin11 said:

If you need any assistance with the game when you eventually start playing it, just signal me and you will have my full attention at your disposal. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If you need any assistance with the game when you eventually start playing it, just signal me and you will have my full attention at your disposal. 

Definitely I'll let you know when I get the game. Since it got a mobile version, I'll start over with that one, I wouldn't know if it will be available in consoles like, PS4. PS5 or Xbox series. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Definitely I'll let you know when I get the game. Since it got a mobile version, I'll start over with that one, I wouldn't know if it will be available in consoles like, PS4. PS5 or Xbox series. 

I never played the mobile version of the game Bloodborne. If I'm being honest with you, I never knew it's got a mobile version. I will have to check it out. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I never played the mobile version of the game Bloodborne. If I'm being honest with you, I never knew it's got a mobile version. I will have to check it out. 

This is what I was able to find on the trailer of Bloodborne on mobile. I hope it's enough to show or give you a better insight on how the game is designed. 

If I see Forspoken being released, definitely I'll spend to get it, even if the price gonna make me break the bank, I'll definitely do that, lol. I love what I've seen severally around the game's trailer how it gonna run or perform.