Register Now
Kane99

Holiday gaming traditions

18 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Prey is very intense in its horror and game mechanics, so you know exactly what you're getting into. If you don't have high threshold for fear, don't play the game. 

I think that it's something I can manage. I have played Walking Dead, so I think I will be able to take what Prey throws at me. 

19 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Prey is very intense in its horror and game mechanics, so you know exactly what you're getting into. If you don't have high threshold for fear, don't play the game. 

You're right about that. My cousin couldn't stand the game when I was playing it especially at night, he would leave the living room for me all myself 😂

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

You're right about that. My cousin couldn't stand the game when I was playing it especially at night, he would leave the living room for me all myself 😂

It's a good thing that you know well enough about what comes with the game. It's why the game has been a good fit for my Halloween season games. 

16 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

It's a good thing that you know well enough about what comes with the game. It's why the game has been a good fit for my Halloween season games. 

I will look for more games that fits the Halloween season style for me to add to my own list of games played in that tradition. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I will look for more games that fits the Halloween season style for me to add to my own list of games played in that tradition. 

There are so many horror games out there for you to choose from. It  depends on the kind of horror you like because I know there are some horror games that doesn't sit in well for others. It's more like they have a phobia for such and always have panic attacks when they see such. 

On 5/29/2022 at 9:50 AM, Boblee said:

I'm also interested in such games as well. I do know few horror games but I need one's that fits the Halloween theme celebrations. 

8 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I'm also interested in such games as well. I do know few horror games but I need one's that fits the Halloween theme celebrations. 

I should be able to make a list of them let's say in the next 24 hours by this time tomorrow. Just wait for it. 

15 hours ago, Jasmin said:

I have never played nay holiday themed games. During the holidays, when I do not have to go to work,  play a lot of games

If the programs I have during the holidays wouldn't let me play any games, I wouldn't try forcing it because it's going to ruin the fun. 

The only good time I have during the holiday to stay more happier with my relatives is being engaged around video games. Since I don't dance with the masquerade, I take that time to play more of the video games with my relatives who enjoy video games just as I do. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I play more of board games during holidays with my old folks who don't get into console and PC games because of their eye problems. 

This eye problem is one of the biggest challenges most people face in their old age. It's why I try as much as possible to cut my screen time down to help save my eyes. 

14 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

If the programs I have during the holidays wouldn't let me play any games, I wouldn't try forcing it because it's going to ruin the fun. 

During the holidays, you don't celebrate festivities for 12 hours straight, right? You also do not want to play games for 12 hours, do you? If you don't have to go to work, you can always have time.

7 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

This eye problem is one of the biggest challenges most people face in their old age. It's why I try as much as possible to cut my screen time down to help save my eyes. 

Our body parts gets weaker when we age. It's how life works and it's why most people are advised to get into activities that's going to help them when they get older. 

20 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I wonder how gamers who rush their games really enjoy it because when you miss out so many details in the game because you are in a rush, it doesn’t add up for me.