Register Now
Kane99

Holiday gaming traditions

Do you have any holiday gaming traditions? Like maybe you play a certain game each year, or have a tournament with family and friends in retro games. 

I don't really have any traditions to do with video games during the holidays, but I do game more during this time of year. What about you?

On 12/23/2021 at 11:13 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I always stage Konami cup with my friends whenever we are together this time we'll be together in this Christmas period, the Konami cup starts soon via eFootball. 

Most Konami games are far gone for me to bother about getting into then. Unless the Silent Hill they are working on now. 

On 5/15/2022 at 9:16 PM, Boblee said:

Most Konami games are far gone for me to bother about getting into then. Unless the Silent Hill they are working on now. 

They haven't come out fully on when they are getting out the new Silent Hill game, and if nothing gets updated sooner, it means they are more of a noise makers. 

On 5/15/2022 at 8:08 PM, Heatman said:

There is no way I'm not playing chess with my grandfather whenever we are hooked up together during any holiday season. 

It's my niece that's got me like that. We have our pair of games that she enjoys playing all the time. It's a must for us to play them when we come back for any holiday season. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's my niece that's got me like that. We have our pair of games that she enjoys playing all the time. It's a must for us to play them when we come back for any holiday season. 

You need to help mold a good gaming habit for her. Most of us aren't that lucky to get playing coach. So, the more you aid her grow, the better it's going to be for her on the long run. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Do I even get the time to be a coach to a new player? No no no. My nephew plays on his own when he visits me. I didn't learn from someone's coaching, I did it on my own. 

You're a cold and funny big uncle. Simply because you didn't get coached doesn't mean you shouldn't coach those that needs it. Unless you see he's good on his own, then you can leave him be. 

23 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You're a cold and funny big uncle. Simply because you didn't get coached doesn't mean you shouldn't coach those that needs it. Unless you see he's good on his own, then you can leave him be. 

Funny one I deed, the boy doesn't need any further coaching, his dad is a gamer like me, we played addictively in the past, so, the son inherited the trait of playing video games from the father. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

You need to help mold a good gaming habit for her. Most of us aren't that lucky to get playing coach. So, the more you aid her grow, the better it's going to be for her on the long run. 

It's already mapped out in our schedule of playing. It's not like we plan it when we meet. It's already there, so whenever me meet up, it's taking it up that remains. 

On 5/19/2022 at 9:44 AM, Justin11 said:

Funny one I deed, the boy doesn't need any further coaching, his dad is a gamer like me, we played addictively in the past, so, the son inherited the trait of playing video games from the father. 

Our approaches to playing is always different. The boy must have picked up something from the father but he's still definitely going to learn some from you if you afford him the opportunity to do so. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Our approaches to playing is always different. The boy must have picked up something from the father but he's still definitely going to learn some from you if you afford him the opportunity to do so. 

I understand your points, but he has to go read his books, be has exams coming up and not playing much at this time lol. He watches me play on PS4 whenever I'm gaming there, I believe he is learning from me indirectly.