Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you plan for the end of a game?

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their is nothing to worry about since their are numerous to play if I don't complete a particular video game due to its difficulty or whatever reason. 

Yeah and even if you left a particular game unfinished, it's not going to be like you did the unthinkable because gamers do that all the time. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Why do some gamers have so many games that runs in thousands in their backlog? Definitely, some games aren't going to be finished and they pile up. 

That's very correct. There is nothing like gamers front log but only backlog as long as they keep buying new games to play. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's very correct. There is nothing like gamers front log but only backlog as long as they keep buying new games to play. 

Haha, that's quite hilarious...gamer front log 😂. This is my first time of ever hearing about that and not to think about it at all. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Haha, that's quite hilarious...gamer front log 😂. This is my first time of ever hearing about that and not to think about it at all. 

It's more like I have just invented or coined up a new gaming word - "Gamers Front log". Well, isn't that interesting? 

On 1/24/2022 at 10:58 PM, Justin11 said:

They're kind of users who can buy any sort of upgrade to equip their armours exceptionally well on order to overpower AI opponents and get to the finishing line of the game. 

Welcome to the life of game's completionist. It's the only way they know how to play and it's all for their benefits. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Welcome to the life of game's completionist. It's the only way they know how to play and it's all for their benefits. 

That's their best way of getting to the finishing line of any game they feel like completing. As for me, I don't have such kind of tendency. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's their best way of getting to the finishing line of any game they feel like completing. As for me, I don't have such kind of tendency. 

It's actually very fun for them playing in that manner, otherwise they wouldn't be too serious about it always like they used to be. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's actually very fun for them playing in that manner, otherwise they wouldn't be too serious about it always like they used to be. 

I agree with what you've said bro, they're enjoying such kind of style that's what is pushing them to play more, since they want to get to the finishing line. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I have been playing games for years now and I have come to understand that it's not how fast you complete a game that matters but what you were able to learn in the process. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I agree with what you've said bro, they're enjoying such kind of style that's what is pushing them to play more, since they want to get to the finishing line. 

It's all down to their lack of patience in playing the games in a normal way. Anyways, it's their decision to make. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

I have been playing games for years now and I have come to understand that it's not how fast you complete a game that matters but what you were able to learn in the process. 

Your point is where I belong dear, I wouldn't play to finish a game very fast. But rather, learn something from the game which I've found favour playing, in order to have something to tell. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Your point is where I belong dear, I wouldn't play to finish a game very fast. But rather, learn something from the game which I've found favour playing, in order to have something to tell. 

There are so many things that you are going to skip and leave uncovered when playing games in such rushed manner. 

4 minutes ago, Boblee said:

There are so many things that you are going to skip and leave uncovered when playing games in such rushed manner. 

Yes bro, and I wouldn't like to be entangled with such. I will simply slow it down, play it one after the other. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Yes bro, and I wouldn't like to be entangled with such. I will simply slow it down, play it one after the other. 

It works for the betterment of your general gameplay because it would get you everything you need to progress well in the game.