Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you plan for the end of a game?

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Games are either made to be completed or played and dropped at one point. It's all about what the gamer really want to do. 

Exactly, it's why I don't try to burn out myself too much trying to complete the game. I just get my fun and satisfaction, then move on. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's why I don't try to burn out myself too much trying to complete the game. I just get my fun and satisfaction, then move on. 

When you have yourself burned out, you can rest and still get back to the game all over again. It's just a process. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

When you have yourself burned out, you can rest and still get back to the game all over again. It's just a process. 

Isn't that how we play video games on daily basis. You play and get tired, to resume playing again the next day and next day that comes too. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some gamers who are too hooked push themselves too hard to get past the game when they feel like but it's not necessarily important. 

Not necessarily important, unless you simply wants to push yourself very high in the game, then you can simply play further. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Not necessarily important, unless you simply wants to push yourself very high in the game, then you can simply play further. 

I can only do that it's there is an added external pressure for me to complete the game before getting into another one. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can only do that it's there is an added external pressure for me to complete the game before getting into another one. 

I really don't know the kind of external pressure, they'll make me to keep playing to reach the ending part of the game. What external pressure do you mean bro? 

13 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I really don't know the kind of external pressure, they'll make me to keep playing to reach the ending part of the game. What external pressure do you mean bro? 

I think there was a game I had a bet with my friend on who's going to complete it faster and not in easy mode and never to pay to win. It's something like that. 

24 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I think there was a game I had a bet with my friend on who's going to complete it faster and not in easy mode and never to pay to win. It's something like that. 

Oh, such kind of scenario gonna be hard nah, it wouldn't be easy for your friend too accomplishing such mission cos it's hard. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Only the football games that I have ever played in the past is where I had ever played bet with. Other than that, betting on other games isn't feasible for me.