Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you plan for the end of a game?

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

One of my colleague enjoys playing his video games that way and there is nothing you would say that's going to make him change how he plays. 

Well, that's more like it for those like that because it's the way they find fun and accomplishment in their game playing. 

On 2/21/2022 at 8:56 PM, Heatman said:

One of my colleague enjoys playing his video games that way and there is nothing you would say that's going to make him change how he plays. 

Since it gives him/her much pleasure, I'll say your friend should continue playing just as the mind tells em to do. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When playing my MGP game I don't rush it, because their is no need when I know it wouldn't flow master than the normal speed of the game. All I do is direct my motorcycle and it gets me the needed position during contest with AI.

When it's the video game that you love playing so much more than other video games, there is no way you would be expected to rush it. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Since it gives him/her much pleasure, I'll say your friend should continue playing just as the mind tells em to do. 

Seriously, that's actually the real reason why gamers get into playing any video games in the first place. It's never to be irritated. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, that's actually the real reason why gamers get into playing any video games in the first place. It's never to be irritated. 

Exactly, I can't play games to feel irritated at them. I play games to satisfy my wants and not just playing to waste my time. 

1 minute ago, Kane99 said:

Is there a game where you reached the end, but didn't complete it? Like you hit the last mission, but couldn't beat it, or just decided not to. Is there a game where you got that far, but just didn't complete it? 

There is one particular Ninja game that something like that happened to me and I just ended it on short notice till date. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is one particular Ninja game that something like that happened to me and I just ended it on short notice till date. 

Ninja fighting video games are always a very big pain in the ass most of the time. It gets to a part where it won't let you progress. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Mortar Kombat is an example of a ninja fighting game, even if it isn't completely. But watching through its scenes their is huge resemblance. 

Mortar Kombat isn't really a ninja game. Let me get you a vivid example of a ninja fighting game. Take a look at Ninja Gaiden II. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Mortar Kombat isn't really a ninja game. Let me get you a vivid example of a ninja fighting game. Take a look at Ninja Gaiden II. 

Wow, this game Ninja Gaiden II looks very serious like something that's going to be very difficult to play. When did it come out? 

I remembered when ever I reached a world cup final earlier time when I was a fan favourite of Konami PES when the rebranding of name never took place. I play such virtual match like a real-life grand finale world cup tournament due to how serious I am contesting in the single final match lol. 

Edited by Justin11