Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you plan for the end of a game?

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

It works for the betterment of your general gameplay because it would get you everything you need to progress well in the game. 

Yes of course, than to rush it. Since I know, their is nothing to be achieved at last, it will be better I stay off from having completionist mentality. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes bro, and I wouldn't like to be entangled with such. I will simply slow it down, play it one after the other. 

Some gamers would really care about how they played and ended their games by saying that the end justifies the means. 

17 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Idk, I don't really plan for the end. I just play from start to finish if I can. I maybe plan somewhat m, but mostly by doing side quests and building my character if that's an option. 

Side quests are paths for me to cool off and re-strategize on how I'm going to get to the end point of the game and finish it eventually. 

On 2/9/2022 at 8:46 AM, Heatman said:

Some gamers would really care about how they played and ended their games by saying that the end justifies the means. 

You made me to remember this, that's exactly what majority of gamers always say. But to be fair and clear, it isn't just about the ending that justifies it all. Satisfaction should be considered also. 

On 2/9/2022 at 8:46 AM, Heatman said:

But truth be told, the end do actually justifies the means in some cases when you look at it very closely. 

I honestly don't really plan or do anything differently. For the majority of the games that I play, there's not really much you can do to prepare for the ending. It's better to go into the ending unprepared so that nothing is ruined or spoiled.

8 minutes ago, Darth said:

I honestly don't really plan or do anything differently. For the majority of the games that I play, there's not really much you can do to prepare for the ending. It's better to go into the ending unprepared so that nothing is ruined or spoiled.

Agreed - I like to enjoy the experience rather than worry about the ending of a game. 

I mean, some games will let you plan for the end, because they give you the options to upgrade and advance your character in some games. So I figure in some regards, you're planning things out. But it's a bit tougher to say when it's a story based game and you are basically following a linear storyline from point a to b. idk, it's hard to plan a game out if it forces you on a certain path. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I mean, some games will let you plan for the end, because they give you the options to upgrade and advance your character in some games. So I figure in some regards, you're planning things out. But it's a bit tougher to say when it's a story based game and you are basically following a linear storyline from point a to b. idk, it's hard to plan a game out if it forces you on a certain path. 

Seriously, I don't really like it when a game forces me to take any particular paths because it's like getting them to make my decisions for me. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Most of the time, I believe that on how to get into the next game is one of the biggest plans with how to end an existing played game. 

Games are either made to be completed or played and dropped at one point. It's all about what the gamer really want to do.