Register Now
StaceyPowers

Stupidest thing you or someone you know ever got banned for?

I was banned from one particular forum where I was a member for 10 years simply for spam, without warning and recourse. I still don't know what did I do that was considered spam. But all my previous posts and account were simply deleted.

I was also banned for another forum because I said things are a bit slow / there aren't enough active posters, and the owner of the forum took offence.

Edited by m76

Participating in games that I never got banned before is great, in fact I never been ban. Been kicked many times over 🙂 Mainly from other pelayers just kicking for fun or kicking as I made them lost one single round. I been kicked from World Of tanks many times over for killing my own people by mistakes. 

On 12/24/2021 at 11:11 PM, m76 said:

I was banned from one particular forum where I was a member for 10 years simply for spam, without warning and recourse. I still don't know what did I do that was considered spam. But all my previous posts and account were simply deleted.

I was also banned for another forum because I said things are a bit slow / there aren't enough active posters, and the owner of the forum took offence.

Some admins sucks with how they issue out their ban without giving any consideration on trying to warn the culprit at least once but just outright ban.