Register Now
StaceyPowers

More games should let you remove quests from your quest list

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Provided the quest never covered the views, I mean the playing surface of the game, I wouldn't get bothered since it's an awesome way of roadmap in the game. 

I don't really think that the side quests is actually going to cover anything but only have your time wasted for you. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't really think that the side quests is actually going to cover anything but only have your time wasted for you. 

Seriously, it's the time wasting that ends up not adding anything meaningful to your progress in the game that's very annoying. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

If the side quests are really done in a way that they can be very important to the game, it's definitely going to be something that gamers can't want to skip ordinarily. 

Sure, but gamers are free to do so if they want to. It just means their playthrough will tougher, and possibly shorter in the process. 

12 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Sure, but gamers are free to do so if they want to. It just means their playthrough will tougher, and possibly shorter in the process. 

Some gamers actually like it when their playthrough will be tougher. It seems like they learn more from it playing that way. 

22 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Whether the game is short or long, the turning point for me in it is that it's something that's going to be very fulfilling, otherwise it's a useless game for me. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some gamers actually like it when their playthrough will be tougher. It seems like they learn more from it playing that way. 

Of course, but there are some that don't. And that's why gaming is so fun. You can decide to take the easy route or take the harder one. Just depends on the person and what they want to do. 

Just now, Kane99 said:

Of course, but there are some that don't. And that's why gaming is so fun. You can decide to take the easy route or take the harder one. Just depends on the person and what they want to do. 

Yeah, it's all down to our preferences and discretion. It's the hard way for me, I would have gone the average way but I'd get used to it quickly. 

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Most of the games that I played that present itself to be easy are only played once for me and that's it. 

On 2/2/2022 at 9:44 AM, Heatman said:

Only if you're keeping close tab on the side quest, my eyes are simply focused both on the game and on the side quest, it doesn't look like burden thou. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Doing them when it's necessary and of good impact to the stage that I'm in on the game is what works best for me. I can't do side quests first for what? 

Yeah, it's not that encouraging to do side quests in beginning of one's gameplay. You need to get a hang of the game before side quests. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's not that encouraging to do side quests in beginning of one's gameplay. You need to get a hang of the game before side quests. 

Yeah, at least, you would have what you want to use the side quests to upgrade on once you played them.