Jump to content
Register Now
StaceyPowers

What’s the worst thing you ever saw a game admin do in an MMO?

Recommended Posts

Personally, I wouldn't take it lightly when any admin in any community is abusing members ands treating them like shit. I would take my leave after giving him my piece. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I wouldn't take it lightly when any admin in any community is abusing members ands treating them like shit. I would take my leave after giving him my piece. 

Of course, that's why if you ever catch a mod/admin abusing their powers, then you should report them as soon as you can. There are many bad mods/admins out there, it helps to have good users out there reporting them when the time comes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Of course, that's why if you ever catch a mod/admin abusing their powers, then you should report them as soon as you can. There are many bad mods/admins out there, it helps to have good users out there reporting them when the time comes. 

Some people are really dammed and damaged to an extent you have to worry if they are really human beings. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's damn frustrating due to their inhumane nature. They just act so ridiculous because they are staying in their small world, and some of them thinks that's the end of life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's damn frustrating due to their inhumane nature. They just act so ridiculous because they are staying in their small world, and some of them thinks that's the end of life.

They don't really have anything useful to do with their lives and it's why they behave the way that they do in their forum. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...