Register Now
StaceyPowers

What’s the worst thing you ever saw a game admin do in an MMO?

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

But when a certain region brings the best to your forum more than you hoped from the top tier countries, you ought to stick to those ones that made your forum to be where it is. To be frank, not all top tier users love spending time on a particular make money forum, lower tier are always involved due to information they're gaining from the site. Are you a member of bizdustry's forum? 

I don't even want to talk about Bizdustry please because I have had enough of it already 😩 . Here is a video game forum. 

Edited by Heatman

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I don't even want to talk about Bizdustry please because I have had enough of it already 😩 . Here is a video game forum. 

Lol, let's just forget about the forum, even if I am enjoying my time there too, I don't care much about it. I am here, I feel happy being around VGR. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If you're here, you just have to settle in too, I love talking about video games often due to how I'm involved playing it. 

Personally, I believe that it's only PC Gamer that's come close to how good VGR has been when it comes to being a great gaming community. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I believe that it's only PC Gamer that's come close to how good VGR has been when it comes to being a great gaming community. 

I think all platforms gamers in here feels at home, due to how we are conversing with each other and their is no hate speeches passed to anyone. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I think all platforms gamers in here feels at home, due to how we are conversing with each other and their is no hate speeches passed to anyone. 

We are never going to start gaming platform war here.. It's something that's too childish to do in my opinion and at this age.. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

We are never going to start gaming platform war here.. It's something that's too childish to do in my opinion and at this age.. 

Correct buddy, I agree with what you've said. It gonna look childish indeed to engage in forum war here, it doesn't make sense. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Correct buddy, I agree with what you've said. It gonna look childish indeed to engage in forum war here, it doesn't make sense. 

Some people are very good when it comes to blowing things up out of proportion, and it's not a healthy way of association. 

A friend of mine told me he dealt with a mod in an older game he played. I think it was something like runescape or something, idk, it was a game similar to it. But the mod made up some BS to where he gave him all of his items and clothing for a secret item. The dude was lying. I don't even think he was a mod. My friend was just dumb and believed it was true. 

3 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

A friend of mine told me he dealt with a mod in an older game he played. I think it was something like runescape or something, idk, it was a game similar to it. But the mod made up some BS to where he gave him all of his items and clothing for a secret item. The dude was lying. I don't even think he was a mod. My friend was just dumb and believed it was true. 

That's what happens most of the time when you get too gullible when it comes to getting what you want.. 

When I was still growing up, we love playing against each other via a mobile MMO game, where we connect each other. We play it like seasonal tournament, the person with the highest point in the soccer tournament wins. As the tournament gets underway, we have toxic friends that will never agree you won them freely, they'll still brag that luck favoured you, that you shouldn't go around celebrating that much because they'll hit you if you try such.