Register Now
StaceyPowers

Did you ever find yourself too low on supplies to get through part of a game?

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, that's upgrading madness for me. I do come across video games like that, but I never got to play the longer when it forces me all the time to spend my points to do upgrade on every level I jumped in. 

Once you get into another new level and there is boss battle, you can't progress without getting a new weapon for it and have it fully upgraded. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Once you get into another new level and there is boss battle, you can't progress without getting a new weapon for it and have it fully upgraded. 

Seriously, to start from the scratch to upgrade the weapon all over again is really very frustrating because it's never the last gun to upgrade. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, to start from the scratch to upgrade the weapon all over again is really very frustrating because it's never the last gun to upgrade. 

Seriously, I really hate constantly upgrading of new weapons all the time because it never ends as long as the game isn't over. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I really hate constantly upgrading of new weapons all the time because it never ends as long as the game isn't over. 

You don't really have a choice in that situation kind of games as long as you still want to progress on the game. 

On 1/12/2022 at 7:25 PM, Heatman said:

You're right, I simply need to equip my armour to muster a stern challenge to the boss fighter in order to end it's life. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're right, I simply need to equip my armour to muster a stern challenge to the boss fighter in order to end it's life. 

It's actually why some upgrades are very important to your game playing because without them, you can easily be eliminated. 

One thing of note. I hate when games do this, because you should never be stuck because of low resources and such. If you can go back to search for more and can recover it later, that's fine, but I hate when games only give you so much, and then later on there's no way to get more. If they made it where you can still get what you need, than I'll be good. 

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

One thing of note. I hate when games do this, because you should never be stuck because of low resources and such. If you can go back to search for more and can recover it later, that's fine, but I hate when games only give you so much, and then later on there's no way to get more. If they made it where you can still get what you need, than I'll be good. 

There is always a line where they make it naturally hard for you to get by especially when you don't plan how to make use of your resources well. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I think some games allows you to go back and replay previously completely stages to gather up more resources especially when you need them for upgrades. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think some games allows you to go back and replay previously completely stages to gather up more resources especially when you need them for upgrades. 

I have played some games on my smartphone that allows you such features when it comes to being able to replay completed levels. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some do sure, but not all of them. I was stuck in many games in the past because of auto saves or other problems. This is partly why I hope most games have a manual save option, so that I can at least have options to go back a few missions and such. 

On 1/14/2022 at 9:54 AM, Boblee said:

It's actually why some upgrades are very important to your game playing because without them, you can easily be eliminated. 

Yes of course, that's why i don't joke with games upgrade in order to avoid being eliminated early as I progresses in the game. 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Some do sure, but not all of them. I was stuck in many games in the past because of auto saves or other problems. This is partly why I hope most games have a manual save option, so that I can at least have options to go back a few missions and such. 

Yeah, that's very correct. There was a particular Ninja game that I played on PS1 years ago and I was stuck on one stage. I couldn't go further or backwards. It was where I left the game. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes of course, that's why i don't joke with games upgrade in order to avoid being eliminated early as I progresses in the game. 

Yeah, the upgrades are very important especially when they are to fix some issues with the game, there is no way you wouldn't upgrade. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, the upgrades are very important especially when they are to fix some issues with the game, there is no way you wouldn't upgrade. 

It's simply something I wouldn't run away from. Since the game can be buggy at times, or lack fantastic features the company might just set new features to be upgraded to keep the game interesting.