Register Now
StaceyPowers

Did you ever find yourself too low on supplies to get through part of a game?

I've been there a few times. Actually not as similar. But I've been playing wreckfest and sometimes you need a certain car to do certain races. There was a few times where I had to do other races to make enough money to get a car for another race. Was annoying but I got through it. 

On 12/31/2021 at 1:15 AM, StaceyPowers said:

Have you ever literally burned through so many supplies that you were unable to progress through a particular fight or segment of a game?

This is a very common thing that happens most of the time and it's more likely to happen to newbie gamers who are yet to catch up. 

On 12/31/2021 at 1:15 AM, StaceyPowers said:

Have you ever literally burned through so many supplies that you were unable to progress through a particular fight or segment of a game?

Welcome to my playing challenge when I started out playing Bloodborne, it was one big difficult task for me with few resources. 

On 1/3/2022 at 2:07 AM, Kane99 said:

I've been there a few times. Actually not as similar. But I've been playing wreckfest and sometimes you need a certain car to do certain races. There was a few times where I had to do other races to make enough money to get a car for another race. Was annoying but I got through it. 

It's actually why some gamers are talking about having some of their gaming resources regenerate on its own. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually why some gamers are talking about having some of their gaming resources regenerate on its own. 

Well in my case, it was points earned from completing races. So the only way for me to get more points, was to complete more races. Thankfully I have other missions open, but in some of those I need better cars, and in turn can't win because I don't have the needed points to upgrade cars lol. So it's a loop situation where I have to figure out a way to win each race I can. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It will feel amazing you watch your gaming resources generates automatically. Maybe you simply rest at some point and watch your stats regenerate by itself. 

Generally, it makes the gamer to be at ease when playing because he or she is rest assured that the resources will never get depleted that quickly. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Well in my case, it was points earned from completing races. So the only way for me to get more points, was to complete more races. Thankfully I have other missions open, but in some of those I need better cars, and in turn can't win because I don't have the needed points to upgrade cars lol. So it's a loop situation where I have to figure out a way to win each race I can. 

Seriously, and that can be a serious pain in the ass because you have so many upgrades to do but can't really do them as a result of lack of points!! 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

Generally, it makes the gamer to be at ease when playing because he or she is rest assured that the resources will never get depleted that quickly. 

That's absolutely at ease bravo, and it's very rare to find such kind of video games that regenerate automatically. I never seen it before, I'm still expecting. 

On 1/10/2022 at 3:05 AM, Kane99 said:

Seriously, in some shooting games, it gets that way with guns upgrade that's going to need points to do it and I lack it most of the time. That's really frustrating... 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, in some shooting games, it gets that way with guns upgrade that's going to need points to do it and I lack it most of the time. That's really frustrating... 

Funny enough in some those shooting games after maxing out the upgrade of the gun, you will still need another new gun for next stage and it must be upgraded.