Register Now
StaceyPowers

Did you ever buy a game and resell it before ever playing it?

On 6/15/2022 at 1:41 AM, Dannyjax said:

That's why I'm very skeptical dealing with just about anyone I meet online. I don't trust 90% of them unless they have given me enough reasons to do so. 

A lot of them all appear rich and all good in their profile and posts which are all fake mostly. It's why when they scan you into selling to them thinking they can afford to pay but they will just disappear. 

4 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Yes, it's very difficult to sell such games online. There was a friend of mine I wanted to see one of my digital game and he wasn't interested because he didn't want to waste him time and data downloading the game. He preferred the disc copy of the game. 

Sure, no need bro, disc version is more preferred than the digital version. I have the best place to sell it off whenever I'm moved. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

A lot of them all appear rich and all good in their profile and posts which are all fake mostly. It's why when they scan you into selling to them thinking they can afford to pay but they will just disappear. 

Appearance online can be very deceiving. I don't trust it because someone can be broke and still look very rich online. It's why dealing with any game reselling transactions I do would be face to face. 

Lol, that's why I don't trust anything I see online, most people can be so deceiving. You might believe them for the stuffs they show you, claiming to be something precious and life changing to you. Yet they're just gold diggers. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, that's why I don't trust anything I see online, most people can be so deceiving. You might believe them for the stuffs they show you, claiming to be something precious and life changing to you. Yet they're just gold diggers. 

I have had a few experiences with some of them and on trail, they all disappeared, so I know better not to deal with them. I can make arrangements to sell my games but never online. 

I do resell games after some time, at least I must have played the game 10 tines before considering to sell. And one of the major reason why I sell a particular game is the out of being bored with the game at some point.