Register Now
Kane99

Dying light 2's story said to be 500 hours long

1 minute ago, Knight Barida said:

Even if that is going to take a lot of days without eating, I believe it is always worth it to try! 

Haha, are you being serious right now? I would never starve myself because of a video game that I already have in my system to play any time. 

On 3/2/2022 at 8:38 PM, Kane99 said:

Yeah I figured the 500 hours was on average if you play the game at a slower pace. I think a lot of gamers could 100% this game faster if they know what they're doing. 

Playing the game at a faster rate, only to end up missing out on some things that's going to make sense in the game. No, I think I would pass. 

21 minutes ago, egghead said:

I think the gamer are kind of liking the game, that's why there are so many positive reviews. By the way Dying Light, the first version, was just 17 hours and it took 55 hours to complete the entire game.

It wasn't that too challenging for me then when I started out playing the first version of Dying Light but I did alright. 

On 3/7/2022 at 2:35 PM, Boblee said:

Playing the game at a faster rate, only to end up missing out on some things that's going to make sense in the game. No, I think I would pass. 

A lot of people play games faster if they can. I think that 500 hours is just an estimate if you were able to 100% complete the game with no issues. People will have issues, some won't. Some will complete faster, some won't. Some will take that full 500 hours to make it, and possibly even go over that. Maybe we should look at it like it's 500 hours of content. 

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

To be honest, I still haven't gotten that far in the story but I do love the co-op experience with my friends. I just love shoving them off into a lot of zombies and then sneaking past them. I am such a bastard at times... 🤣🤣🤣

I think that they have copied a few things from Capcom in their making of Resident Evil games when it comes to their zombies. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

It wasn't that too challenging for me then when I started out playing the first version of Dying Light but I did alright. 

I have not played Dying Light 2 but I did try Dying Light and I did kind of liked the game. However, Zombies and horror games are not my favorite, therefore, I am not playing Dying Light 2.

22 minutes ago, egghead said:

I have not played Dying Light 2 but I did try Dying Light and I did kind of liked the game. However, Zombies and horror games are not my favorite, therefore, I am not playing Dying Light 2.

To each and their own when it comes to what they like to do and what they don't like to do or play let me use that word. 

On 3/11/2022 at 7:05 AM, egghead said:

I started with horror video games and movies when I was so young and it made me grew tough skin for such games. 

36 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I started with horror video games and movies when I was so young and it made me grew tough skin for such games. 

There is no way you would have played and being involved with acts of horror for so long that you wouldn't have gotten used to it. 

On 3/15/2022 at 3:34 PM, egghead said:

It is just a matter of personal preference. I see  a lot of people playing shooter games or simulation games, however, I like sandbox games instead. Sandbox games allow you to explore your creativity.

Yeah exactly, that's for sure what the game always is because with my brother's he's said to me that the game offered him everything irrespective of the game. 

Just now, egghead said:

One of the reasons why I like sandbox games is I do not have to hurry, I can play on our own pace. I won't miss anything if I stop for 5-10 minutes. Sandbox games are good for relaxation.

Yeah, that's very correct. The pressure isn't really involved in the game and it gives you the ability to play at your pace.