Register Now
Kane99

Dying light 2's story said to be 500 hours long

On 3/21/2022 at 11:35 PM, Heatman said:

The more you play the game, the more you get better at it. What happened to the one that I wanted to so with playing that's called the Head series. 

Which one is Head series? I never heard about that one before. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

You should have it in mind that playing video games and watching movies are two different things. It may not work the same way on users. 

Yes, I got the fact that, some love playing video games more, while some choose movies more. Because they see no passion controlling AI.

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, I got the fact that, some love playing video games more, while some choose movies more. Because they see no passion controlling AI.

You ain't going to have any physical stress watching movies unlike what happens with playing video games. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

You ain't going to have any physical stress watching movies unlike what happens with playing video games. 

When it's a tactical and strategy game, you will rack up your mind in order to be able to get a win it. That doesn't happen with movies. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

When it's a tactical and strategy game, you will rack up your mind in order to be able to get a win it. That doesn't happen with movies. 

Yeah, it's why some people find it very difficult to adjust to playing games from movies. The way it affects them is different. 

I am   yet   to get going with   Dying  Lights II, I watched it's   trailer,   and I am happy  with what I saw around the video game, the playing hours  wouldn't be a problem  provided that I'm playing it and their   is fun in it. 

13 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Anybody have any insight to how the story is so far? I’m curious to know how it’s going. Is it story focused or lots of side quests? Anyone overwhelmed or loving it? 

My colleague at work is playing it and he's definitely loving it. The game is so realistic according to him and a little bit tense if you're not ready for it. 

On 3/25/2022 at 5:42 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's why some people find it very difficult to adjust to playing games from movies. The way it affects them is different. 

Personally, I don't really find it any challenging at all because it's something that I have been very used to for years now. 

On 3/26/2022 at 2:14 AM, Boblee said:

My colleague at work is playing it and he's definitely loving it. The game is so realistic according to him and a little bit tense if you're not ready for it. 

That's good to hear! The first Dying Light was the very first open world game I ever beat. So it's a must that I get the sequel. Good to hear some positivity for the game. 

It's always good to get a longer campaign in most games since you can actually enjoy it for longer. But I'm not sure how fun a game with over 500 hours of content would be. As some users have already mentioned in the thread, chances are, there's going to be a lot of boring filler to make it that long.