Jump to content
Register Now
Kane99

New South Park Video Game Reveals Developer

Recommended Posts

On 1/10/2022 at 1:27 PM, The Blackangel said:

The Fractured Butthole sucked. I wasn't a fan of Stick Of Truth, but Fractured Butthole was worthless. I recommend not wasting your money on it.

I was going to consider them for having team Bioshock behind them but for how worthless Fractured Butthole came out, I have had a change of mind. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/14/2022 at 7:46 AM, skyfire said:

Totally worth it. If there is any good isometric style game worth playing then Hades is the one to go for.

I do love some good developed isometric style games too. I might look at downloading the game too since you have good review on it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I do love some good developed isometric style games too. I might look at downloading the game too since you have good review on it. 

You can search on youtube for "Hades" and see if you would like the gameplay.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

I do love some good developed isometric style games too. I might look at downloading the game too since you have good review on it. 

When you must have been done downloading and start playing it, I would fancy your own review of the game as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

When you must have been done downloading and start playing it, I would fancy your own review of the game as well. 

I have got that covered up for you. Getting in a review on a game which I played isn't a big deal at all. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I had read the article somewhere else - I hope they add Darth Chef lol. Seriously, it'd be extremely funny.

It would be a letdown on their part if they fail to add Darth Chef to the mix because it's a big addition that can't be left out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

It would be a letdown on their part if they fail to add Darth Chef to the mix because it's a big addition that can't be left out. 

I wonder if they'll have Cartman in the Britney Spears outfit as an alternative skin for Cartman. That'd be a hilarious throwback.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I wonder if they'll have Cartman in the Britney Spears outfit as an alternative skin for Cartman. That'd be a hilarious throwback.

lol who knows. My guess is a no, but I wouldn't doubt it. I think the previous South Park games allowed you to dress in a lot of different outfits. So I wonder if there was a Britney Spears one at some point lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

lol who knows. My guess is a no, but I wouldn't doubt it. I think the previous South Park games allowed you to dress in a lot of different outfits. So I wonder if there was a Britney Spears one at some point lol. 

That episode was hilarious - I couldn't believe Butters actually caught him on video doing that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

lol who knows. My guess is a no, but I wouldn't doubt it. I think the previous South Park games allowed you to dress in a lot of different outfits. So I wonder if there was a Britney Spears one at some point lol. 

I found the video - it still makes me laugh almost 20 years later:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

I found the video - it still makes me laugh almost 20 years later:

 

Haha, this is absolutely hilarious. Where did you dig this out from? It's really just made my night for me honestly.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Haha, this is absolutely hilarious. Where did you dig this out from? It's really just made my night for me honestly.. 

An early South Park Episode where Butters tries to blackmail Cartman to get revenge on him. When Cartman stop giving in to his requests, he released the footage. It still makes me laugh like the first time I saw it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, killamch89 said:

An early South Park Episode where Butters tries to blackmail Cartman to get revenge on him. When Cartman stop giving in to his requests, he released the footage. It still makes me laugh like the first time I saw it.

With the way that made me laugh now, my friend who's here with was like guy are you sure that you're alright? I even laughed harder. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...