Register Now
StaceyPowers

How common is problem gaming?

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I only didn't sleep well for two nights in which I got at least 4 hours of sleep each, I didn't feel good for 3 days. Imagine when I miss sleep for one week? I'm dead. 

There is no way you would expect to cheat nature and expect it not to backfire at you. My sleep is very important to me. 

On 2/2/2022 at 9:34 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, some gamers really have big unknown problems that's most likely to have them being depressed. It's why I don't talk to some anyhow. 

As you've chosen it, is the best. Don't talk to people anyhow, because you wouldn't know how toxic such fellow gonna be. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

As you've chosen it, is the best. Don't talk to people anyhow, because you wouldn't know how toxic such fellow gonna be. 

It is only when you are in communication with those kind of people that they are going to find a way to annoy you and disrespect you, so the better you respect yourself the better for you.

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Some of them just even lash out at you simply because they are getting the results they felt is entitled to them.. Total ducks 🦆

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Some of them just even lash out at you simply because they are getting the results they felt is entitled to them.. Total ducks 🦆

Lol, they're not helping out matters at all. Since they're just like that, I wouldn't follow them in such heated congested discussion to save the least. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Lol, they're not helping out matters at all. Since they're just like that, I wouldn't follow them in such heated congested discussion to save the least. 

Some of them are just brats. Although, there are good one's amongst them as well, I wouldn't lie about that now. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some of them are just brats. Although, there are good one's amongst them as well, I wouldn't lie about that now. 

Sure, there will always be good ones alongside the toxic ones, everyone wouldn't be toxic, I try to act cool and not follow in the line of being a toxic member. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Seriously, that's something which is very common with most online games and it's why most people don't get into playing them. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, there will always be good ones alongside the toxic ones, everyone wouldn't be toxic, I try to act cool and not follow in the line of being a toxic member. 

I have personally been abused and harassed on multiple occasions that I asked myself why and what's the essence of getting myself involved with these guys. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have personally been abused and harassed on multiple occasions that I asked myself why and what's the essence of getting myself involved with these guys. 

Sorry to hear that. The internet can be a real shit show sometimes. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's really a sad one being abused by some group of guys online. If it happened to me, definitely I'll feel very down and I wouldn't participate in such community anymore. 

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Sorry to hear that. The internet can be a real shit show sometimes. 

Seriously, why can't gamers online respect themselves? I wonder what really broke human beings like we are now. It's really disappointing. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's really a sad one being abused by some group of guys online. If it happened to me, definitely I'll feel very down and I wouldn't participate in such community anymore. 

A gamer who isn't built with tough skin might feel depressed as a result of the bullying if care isn't taken or he doesn't quit for them. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, why can't gamers online respect themselves? I wonder what really broke human beings like we are now. It's really disappointing. 

The human race has been awful since the beginning. There will always be the bad out there, but I think the good mostly outweighs it.